Sign in to follow this  
AsadSL

Watch the Celebration in Hargisea LIVE

AsadSL   

Its not the best quality but its live. I'm sure there will be better videos coming out later on today and days to come. Regardless this video was live and i saw everything from people setting up the stage putting flags on speaker stables from sliders organizing themselves to the band great stuff.

Happy Independence day Somalilanders Umada Sh.arafta Leh.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/galool

Abtigiis   

You see AsadSL's reference to Ballerz as inaadeer is telling! It can't get more clearer than this! The simple hint of May 18 convinces AsadL that Ballerz must be from the same clan! Tol'aayey iyo inaadeer bay maraysaa, which is why my blood boils when I see this May 18 thing, even when I am sympathetic to the general populace in that part of the country. Markaan aamus idhaaba, eey sarar wataan arkii, miyey ahayd odhaahdii?!

War bahasha tolnimadaa iyo reer sheekh hebesha ka saara hadaad rabtaan inay macno yeelato.

Abtigiis   

Hadaad rabtaan Khadra na igala noqda hadda. :D :D Hadaan la hadli oo ta yar ku odhan xidigaha cirkana qabo... ileen fleshly temptations looma gunoobee!

Abtigiis   

Partying'ga waxba kama qabo. Mid abti aan u ahay ayaaba igu yidhi lacag aan dharkii aydhiin May (18 May) ku tosho ii soo d.i.r oo lacagtii Dahabshiil shalay looga qaaday. I mean anyone can party when it pleases him. Rose is leaving our office and has been partying throughout Westlands in Nairobi ilaa shalay ilaa xalay.

Where I have a problem is when tribalistic baloney is passed on as national event, simply by default, taking advanatge of our sheer decency and silence, which obviously is being considered as foolishness.

Abtigiis   
:D To the extent they concede this is in the league of the ONLF dhaanto sessions in western capitals, and certainly not a national event, I do not begrude them of their batar and saar for the day. It is good to see somalis in jubilant mood for once, even for nonesensical reasons, amid these years of tumultous disasters and national melancholy.

AYOUB   

Abtigiis;831388 wrote:
Tol'aayey iyo inaadeer bay maraysaa, which is why my blood boils when I see this May 18 thing,..

*Oh poor thing. :)