Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

Puntland and India sign MOU

Somalia   

Showqi;831117 wrote:
Why am I mad? I already stated in my post (the one you quoted). Now are you gonna answer my question, or are you gonna post another picture, sidii dhoocilihii.

Stop crying

3. Pending the completion of the Federal Constitution approved by a popular referendum,

Puntland State shall have the status of an independent State.

Somalis and their wailing behavior, Faroole has done nothing wrong and this is in the interest of the region. If it had been SL or a different person people would have applaud but now its Faroole and Puntland they lament, 'haa kuwii Puntland ahaa dowlada ayee diidanyihiin, stop bickering. This is a posiiv

Somalis and their wailing behavior, Faroole has done nothing wrong and this is in the interest of the region. If it had been SL. Galmudug or a different person people would have applauded but now its Faroole and Puntland they lament, 'haa kuwii Puntland ahaa dowlada ayee diidanyihiin, stop bickering. This is a positive thing.

uchi   

You make it sound like Farole never invited the TFG, how do we know he didn't?

Let's not forget its the 'Transitional' Federal Government and they should act like it. They should be working with the regions within Somalia that are peacful and functioning and not be snobs about it.

If they don't shape up and come down to reality they will be left behind, so will all the cheerleaders in here.