Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

Puntland and India sign MOU

faarah22   

Why are you frothing at the mouth?? its their area, their resources period. as che said the reality on the ground is their no effecitve government currently, hopefully that will change. so why are you mad unless you don't have ulterior motives mr hutu.

Haatu   

faarah22;830587 wrote:
Why are you frothing at the mouth?? its their area, their resources period. as che said the reality on the ground is their no effecitve government currently, hopefully that will change. so why are you mad unless you don't have ulterior motives mr hutu.

Mr Faarax,

I'm under no illusion that the current administration is ineffective. That's why I told Showqi not to worry as this 'issue' will end in 3 months time.

Haatu;830598 wrote:
Mr Faarax,

I'm under no illusion that the current administration is ineffective. That's why I told Showqi not to worry as this 'issue' will end in 3 months time.

even if it ends in 3 months, PL will still be ahead of everyone. :cool:

King, you need to tamper down the rhetoric a little. The rest, if you think Puntland will be weaker in 3 months than it is now, you surely are deluding yourselves.

Haatu   

King, now were're on the same page :D

And of course it'll be ahead of most places. Others are just being liberated.

Haatu;830624 wrote:
King, now were're on the same page
:D

And of course it'll be ahead of most places. Others are just being liberated.

no. i'm afraid we're still not on the same page. PL will have the advantage to dictate to somalia as it sees fit. :cool: God Bless Somalia's President Faroole. :cool:

Haatu   

^ I've just been wasting my time. I thought you could reason like a rational person. Illeen you're just a clan zealot.

Haatu;830633 wrote:
^ I've just been wasting my time. I thought you could reason like a rational person. Illeen you're just a clan zealot.

it's funny how clan zealots always manage to argue with one another. :D

Showqi   

kingofkings;830586 wrote:
sorry dude. you're unintended casualty of war.
:D

What war are you talking about Kingofkings? We are merely discussing an issue here. By the way didn't I tell you to get rid of this fake warrior avatar of yours long time ago!

Showqi;830652 wrote:
What war are you talking about
Kingofkings
? We are merely discussing an issue here. By the way didn't I tell you to get rid of this fake warrior avatar of yours long time ago!

KV3oB.gif

Somalia   

Showqi;830539 wrote:
Sideey ku dhacday in ay dowlad goboleedka Puntland saxeexdo wixii loogu tala galay in ay saxeexdo dowlada dhexe ee Somalia? Is Puntland a Regional government of Somalia or is Puntland a separate country from Somalia???

This is the time that President Sheekh Shariif needs to get up and do his Job. Sheekh Shariif needs to stop this clowns with interacting with other countries on behave of Somalia. I rally think that Faroole is screwing Sheekh Shariif here a big time:mad::mad:

WhyUMadTho.jpeg

Showqi   

Why am I mad? I already stated in my post (the one you quoted). Now are you gonna answer my question, or are you gonna post another picture, sidii dhoocilihii.

ElPunto   

Showqi;830539 wrote:
Sideey ku dhacday in ay dowlad goboleedka Puntland saxeexdo wixii loogu tala galay in ay saxeexdo dowlada dhexe ee Somalia? Is Puntland a Regional government of Somalia or is Puntland a separate country from Somalia???

This is the time that President Sheekh Shariif needs to get up and do his Job. Sheekh Shariif needs to stop this clowns with interacting with other countries on behave of Somalia. I rally think that Faroole is screwing Sheekh Shariif here a big time:mad::mad:

There is a weak central government that is preoccupied by many things not least it's own survival and extension of its mandate. Should that mean that every region in Somalia remain in the current stagnation/lack of progress or should organized regions be able to pursue an agenda in the interests of all Somalis? Of course yes. Mise sheekada waa a isla wada harno? The only question worth asking here is - is this in the interest of Somalia? - I would argue yes. Faroole should have informed the president and PM and possibly invited them along. But he is not into sharing the limelight - most politicians aren't - and Somalis are even worse as a lot.

BTW - federal regions of other countries do go overseas and sign agreements - clearly within the limits of their powers but still.

Showqi   

Elpunto, maya sheekadaydu ma'aha aan isla wada hadhno ee waxaa aniga ila quman in Puntland government iyo TFG ay isla shaqeeyaan. Si kastaba ha u tabar daraato TFG, waayo marka la taagdarnyahay ayaa wanaagsan in la is taakuleysto oo la is ixtiraamo. Ma aha in qofkii siyaasi ahi markii uu ogaado in ay dawladu daciif tahay iin uu ku durduryo dadkiisuna ay u sacabo tumaan. Faroole waa iminka wakhtigii laga doonayey in uu wadaninimo iyo Soomaalinimo uu adeegsado, dalka iyo dadkana isku soo dhoweeyo.

Hadii maamul goboleedkastaa uu doonayo in uu khayraadkiisa aduunka u suuq geeyo waa arin fiican oo xaq ayey u leeyiin in ay kheyraadkooda aduunka u iib geeyaan, laakiin wax waliba sharci, xeer iyo meel loo maro ayey leeyihiin waa hadii uu maamulkaasi wali Soomaaliya ka mid yahay.

ElPunto   

^Walaal - you're talking about the ideal situation. We don't have it. I wish it were the case. Runtii -wadaninimo everyone baa loga bahanyahay not least the head of state who didn't until a short time ago visit this peaceful region of the country he heads. I haven't seen wadaninimo in any Somali politicans and to be frank - Faroole doesn't have the temperament or statesmanship required for it.

Wax waliba sharci bay leeyihiin but I would caution against, even where that sharci is overstepped, making references to 'maamulkaasi wali Somaliya ka mid yahay'. If they haven't rejected Somalia - I don't see why you should rush to remove them from the Somali body politic.