Sign in to follow this  
Showqi

Poem by Intisar Yusuf

Showqi   

She said: "Now my people drawn on dry land, but hope they can walk on water"

Beautiful poem by Intisar Yusuf.

Blessed   

Aren't you from the UK? Here's their website: http://theatm.org. Maybe you can start something similar or work with them to set up a branch where you are. They fund raise for the needy back home also.

Showqi   

*Blessed;830423 wrote:
Aren't you from the UK? Here's their website:
. Maybe you can start something similar or work with them to set up a branch where you are. They fund raise for the needy back home also.

Blessed, Blue is a cheese head,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:D:D

Showqi;830669 wrote:
Blessed, Blue is a cheese head,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
:D
:D

Loool Showqi I don't think she knows what you meant by cheese head. That's right i'm a cheese head and you are a ex cheese head, we miss you darling you missed Koninginnedag :P

Blessed   

I've several family members living in Holland and have been there too. Yeah, cheese played a big part in my stay there, is that what you mean. :D Love the Dutch, though.. cool friendly people. :) I just assumed you're a Brit.. you write like one.

Showqi   

Blue,

Koninginnedag is een leuke dag.......Dat is de enige dag dat heel Nederland op zijn kop staat, vooral Amesterdam.

Blessed - Basically Dutch people consume alot of cheese and dairy products and the country is also known to export cheese so that's why they got the nickname cheese head. The reason I write British English is because we learn British English at school so you are correct for saying that but I sound like a American though. Our television is American English so the two are in conflict with each other. You Brits have this hardcore strong accent which gives us a headache from trying to break through that accent barrier in order to understand you guys. We hear that alot from people who come for a holiday who say Dutch residents are friendly open minded and laid back.

Showqi - Zeker weten het is de leukste dag van het jaar. Deze Koninginnedag was ik helemaal in oranje gekleed het was te gek, het was ook nog eens mooi weer. Maar dit jaar was het minder druk in Amsterdam omdat de radio 538 concert niet meer werd gehouden op het museumplein.