Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

18th May Resolutions

i will most likely go to a gathering decorate the house with the SL flag. let the kids sing the national anthem a few times.

I will try to do more fundraising for the library thing and also help reconstruct some roads in SL

What i achieved this year for Somaliland i cant tell you that its highly classified but lets just say siilaanyo and co are very happy.

Carafaat   

Yes, he does. Just like any other foreign Passport holder(Somalias passport is not considered as foreign). I advised him to get the new Passport of Somalia, will also safe him money when he is travelling.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;949621 wrote:

Wadaniga Alpha ah Alloow dhowr.......

i feel so nationalistic.....its crazy.
:P

This song is my ringtone on my Somaliland phone lol :D

^ ok.

can you PLEASE leave the thread now. we don't want your kind to ruin the 'jovial' mood.

no offence, inaar, but i just want to celebrate this seminal day for more reasons than you can shake a stick at...........:)

^ GO away and isaso aas, you hear. i couldn't care less walahi. i told you to chose your side? but you had to spew some nonsense about objectivity and neutrality. go elsewhere....cos we don't want you, ma garatey?

18 MAY, inaar....ee sida uula soco.

Alpha Blondy;949625 wrote:

I will perform the official flag-raising ceremony later on today.
:o

the flag was officially raised at 16:47 on the 15th of May 2013, only 3 days shy of the 18th of May. the flag will be officially lowered on the 21st of May at 14:30. :o

946821_10151594253674250_16450214_n.jpg

^^

Abti,

you, my nephew, never cease to amaze me, walle. naga daa the ina godaneism and speaking on behalf of Allah.

i'm a REAL wadani, you know. i left a good life to come home to do my bit ee sida uula soco. i'm so in love with SL these days. just the other day, i was almost in tears....... after realising just how far we've come. still, there's a long way to go but our convictions have never been strong. :o

are you doing anything special for the 18th of May? :P