Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Ugaas Hersi Arrives Mogadishu Conference

Paragon   

Xiinoow, things are indeed looking up. We, once the members of the Peace Caravan, are now realising the fruits of what we were advocating for for many years in SOL. In Karmel and others places Somalis populate in MPLS, I sense a healthy optimism in people that from hereon, Somalia cagaheeda ayeey ku joogsan doonta wayna afar-qaadi doontaa hashii maandeeq. Inshallaah.

Legitimate odeyo dhaqmeedyo and cuqaal of Somali society are back in business since they Somalia's future depends on their deliberations. We can no longer allow spoilers and warlords to destabilize geedi-socodka nabada Somalia.

Yunis   

Paragon – I too sense - this type of optimism in the communities that congregate on my side of the world. But knowing Somali politicians – this peace caravan must be boarded with open eyes and proceeded with caution. Come September 2012, only if courageous leadership who understand the scale of the issues that face the country, than it could all come to fruition.

Xiin - Kolay waad ugu talagashaye aan kuu saxo;)....Ugas Hersi waa his grandfather...

He is Ugas maxamed Ugas Hashi Ugas Hersi

Somalia   

Excellent news, it's shaping up good, the inevitable is happening, we are moving into a civilised state with laws and accountability. :eek:

Paragon, will talk insha Allah, ina Brown baa layga helaa, inkastoo markuu guursaday uu khamiis toshay :D

Yunis, I did it intentionally as you guessed , in know that his name is not Hersi.

Samafal   

I hear the Imaam of Adale has legged it. is it something to do with all Ismims being young and unfamiliar to him?

Paragon, waa tagtay nin yahoow goormaad socod baratay? Bal ana mukhalaska kuu salaxay isoo aadi.

Paragon   

Yunis, absolutely brother. This renewed sense of optimistic anticipation for peace is indeed refreshing since what is the issue now is that we should established law and order, as opposed to 'maintain' a chimera of 'law and order' that is advantages to a few spoilers. At least Somalis are today talking about a matter that of paramount importance in that the question has become? we want law and order but what kind and which one is the better? Islamic shareecah should be the basis of the constitution but are we sure this constitution is based on Islam? And uniformly, the skeptics happen to be non-readers. Those who can't read resist all sense of sanity. :D

Xiin, Inshallaah I shall await his phone call.

Samafal, lol. War sxb iska waran? How are things back in London? Brother mukhalaska anigaa lambarkiisa ku soo siin doona :D