Sign in to follow this  
Showqi

Where is my Somali Passaport

Showqi   

nuune;828497 wrote:
Ayoub, bal waddankii tag qurbahaad ku raagtey niyahow, sxb,

in fact, Showqi wants to land in Xamar, the closest destinations are Hargeisa and Nairobi, in Hargeisa he can use his Canadian Passport if he pays that hefty airport fee of 70 dollar and exit 40 dollar, in return they won't stamp him Canadian Passprt.

Showqi, you want to directly land in Xamar, with Turkish Airlines a must use airline, then Istanbul is a must transit spot, spend couple days there and go to the Somali Embassy in Ankara, few hours of train from Istanbul,

they can even give you Somali Birth Certs, as well as Divorce Certs.

Otherwise, you can get Somali Visa with your Canadian Passport!

Nuune, thanks for the advise and the link.

Aalyyah, waan kuu dhuuntay soo ma'aha. Adeerkaa ayaanu isku da' nahay, if not your dad. Odaygan hadda ka dib ka xishood...:D

Wyre, waa sidaad u sheektay barigaas wadanka waanu ka soo qaxeynay. Passportka waxaa la siin jiray 15jir iyo wixii ka weyn, I couldn't use my parents Passport because I just turned 16 at the time.

Aaliyyah   

Yea you do come across younger than 39 y/o. Same age as my uncles , not my dad thou my dad is a lot older. :) anyways, good luck finding that somali passport.

AYOUB   

^ There goes the maple lurve. The disappointment can be felt across the pond.

Was your nostalgia over non-existant "madoobe dheere" worth losing your "inanka sanadka" title yaa Showqi? :)

AYOUB   

Malika;828596 wrote:
Ngonge - there you go the closet 'sijui' has answer your question..Lool. Pipipipppppp...

I'm a proper sijui, cayda jooji.

Showqi   

AYOUB;829271 wrote:

Was your nostalgia over non-existant "madoobe dheere" worth losing your "inanka sanadka" title yaa Showqi?
:)

AYOUB, I feel like I already won that title...:D Mar hadii aniga oo aan da' deydii sheegin la'igu daray "inamada sanadka". Dee maxaaba hadhay. But for now Madoobe dheere waa in aan mar uun gacanta ku dhigaa.

Abwaan   

Showqi, why would you want baasaboor suuqa Bakaaraha laga heli karo beryahan, markii uu noqdo mid sharci keliya lagu heli karo maad sugtid Insha Allah? And it is no longer madoobe dheere....we are not in the 70s and early 80s...it is shorter, green or red:D

Showqi have patience you may not get a Somali passport today but you can in a few years so drop this hastiness of you. Or you could move back to Somalia live there and apply for one.

AYOUB   

^ :) Just an old folks joke. Adeero Showqi gets it. :)

Showqi, "madoobe dheere" does not exists. I repeat; it does not exist. Give up on it and try to salvage your title.:)

N.O.R.F   

You can get it from Dubay on your way there. It costs about $200 and takes a couple of days and is a fully legit latest edition passport.

wyre   

Showqi, forget ab't Somali passport go and take kenyan passport,

Their Draft says

Every kenyan with Passport can Also Apply for Any other passport Around the world :D

showqi, i'm in the process of applying for my Somaliland passport. i'll be sure to let you the experience of being a dual national and will PM you details of the processes involved.