Sign in to follow this  
Showqi

Where is my Somali Passaport

wyre   

The easiest way to obtain a somali passport waa dariiqadi uu nuunka kuu sheegay, Just xoogahay qaraj iska dhiib sxb kadibna Muqdisho ka deg with your Somali passport, Sida ugu dhaqsaha badan dhaq dhaqaaq sammee yaanan waqtigu kaa dhicin dee

Showqi   

Ngonge, Haa absolutely

Nuune, I want to go to straight to my city xamar. so please stop directing me to Nairobi.

Chimera   

The Somali passport is equipped with a biometric system now, the old counterfeit ones are obsolete, so I suggest you do it legitimately.

NGONGE   

Dear Showqi,

Whilst browsing the internet on a break from my very busy schedule, I happened to come across a message of yours on this site. I am saddned to hear of your plight with regards to obtaining a Somali passport and apologise that my government have not yet opened an office in the country you reside in.

Showqi, even though we usually require personal interviews with citizens requesting Somali passports, I fully understand your problem here and would use my power as minister of passports to waive this requirement at the present time. Therefore, if you find your way to sending $3000 and two passport sized photos to our office in Nairobi, I shall ensure that my staff issue you with a brand new Somali passport forthwith.

Sadly, because of the various security requirements and the TFG's drive against corruption, we can't accept any money sent to our embessay in Nairobi or the ministry in Somalia. So, please send the money through Dahabshiil to: Mr N.G. ONGE in London who in turn will forward it on to us.

Your passport will be sent back to you within five working days of receipt of the money.

Thanking you

H.E Wasiirka baasboorada

Showqi   

NGONGE;828457 wrote:
Dear Showqi,

Whilst browsing the internet on a break from my very busy schedule, I happened to come across a message of yours on this site. I am saddned to hear of your plight with regards to obtaining a Somali passport and apologise that my government have not yet opened an office in the country you reside in.

Showqi, even though we usually require personal interviews with citizens requesting Somali passports, I fully understand your problem here and would use my power as minister of passports to waive this requirement at the present time. Therefore, if you find your way to sending $3000 and two passport sized photos to our office in Nairobi, I shall ensure that my staff issue you with a brand new Somali passport forthwith.

Sadly, because of the various security requirements and the TFG's drive against corruption, we can't accept any money sent to our embessay in Nairobi or the ministry in Somalia. So, please send the money through Dahabshiil to: Mr N.G. ONGE in London who in turn will forward it on to us.

Your passport will be sent back to you within five working days of receipt of the money.

Thanking you

H.E Wasiirka baasboorada

Nuune directed me to Nairobi and Ngonge is demanding $3000 to release my passport. Is there any one else who can help me to obtain my Somali passport???

Showqi   

Chimera;828456 wrote:
The Somali passport is equipped with a biometric system now, the old counterfeit ones are obsolete, so I suggest you do it legitimately.

I know Chimera....................That is why my old passport is worthless right now.

wyre   

Already told you sxb, madax adeygga iska daa lacagta quur passport dowlad kaamil eh baad bilaash ku dooneysaa, what the hell is that :D

Showqi   

Wyre, it is not about lacag! And I am not being stubborn. I just want to see Somali ebassy in Ottawa so we can applay our passports, and birth certificts for our new born babies, is that too difficult. After all we are all Somali citizens and that is our right.

nuune   

Ayoub, bal waddankii tag qurbahaad ku raagtey niyahow, sxb,

in fact, Showqi wants to land in Xamar, the closest destinations are Hargeisa and Nairobi, in Hargeisa he can use his Canadian Passport if he pays that hefty airport fee of 70 dollar and exit 40 dollar, in return they won't stamp him Canadian Passprt.

Showqi, you want to directly land in Xamar, with Turkish Airlines a must use airline, then Istanbul is a must transit spot, spend couple days there and go to the Somali Embassy in Ankara, few hours of train from Istanbul,

they can even give you Somali Birth Certs, as well as Divorce Certs.

Kobtan guji waa Safaarada Soomaaliya ee Turkey

Otherwise, you can get Somali Visa with your Canadian Passport!

Malika   

AYOUB;828448 wrote:
^ For Sijuwis it's pipiip! For Qawdhans it's dhiidh!

Ngonge - there you go the closet 'sijui' has answer your question..Lool. Pipipipppppp...

Aaliyyah   

you left somalia 1989 with a passport you obtained from kacaanka as you put lool..ma barigaas baa waxbarasho luguso diray. :P ileen odey baad tahay..

Coming back to the topic whats the urgency about obtaining a somali passport..just accept Nune's offer.He said he will get you one.

salaam

wyre   

Aaliyah what do you want from Odayga :D Anyway showqi is not as old as you are saying,

Berigaasna qax buu ahaa, he was 4 years or younger

I think markaad dhalato you'll be given passport, على طول :)