Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

24 Seconds

There is a hadith that says half of a man's wisdom is lost between the legs of a woman. That perfectly describes this situation and it's found in hadith Qudsi.

Men become dumber when they see a beautiful woman it's been proven :P

nuune   

Bluelicious;828254 wrote:
There is a
hadith
that says
half of a man's wisdom is lost between the legs of a woman
. That perfectly describes this situation and it's found in
hadith Qudsi

It is an Arabic saying, not Hadith, and not Hadith Qudsi, at least yaa Blue, when you are writing such statement, reference it, it is not a Hadith or Hadith Qudsi.

It is very dangerous to make a quote like that, and attribute it to a type of Hadith!

Ps: The woman doesn't look anywhere near beauty, I can't see anything that looks or even can be said beauty, in fact, she looks more like a man with two ashuun attached to its upper body.

nuune   

aniga iyo MMA original ayaan jecelnahey camal, meeshaana waxaad keentay sagaaro tuur leh.

nuune;828257 wrote:
It is an Arabic saying, not Hadith, and not Hadith Qudsi, at least yaa Blue, when you are writing such statement, reference it, it is not a Hadith or Hadith Qudsi.

It is very dangerous to make a quote like that, and attribute it to a type of Hadith!

Ps: The woman doesn't look anywhere near beauty, I can't see anything that looks or even can be said beauty, in fact, she looks more like a man with two ashuun attached to its upper body.

Nuune it's not an arabic proverb that's a mistake a few make. I don't write things that i'm not sure about. This is a hadith from Qudsi I have read it somewhere but I don't got the reference anymore because it was some time ago. Maybe you are not familiar with it and because of that it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. It's not like me and you know every hadith by head is it, I may know some hadiths that you maybe don't know and vice versa.

I agree with Che stop hating on the woman she is beautiful, everyone is beautiful :)

nuune   

Blue, I have studied all major HADITH books, by name if I list them, shanta sunan, lixda sunan ee loo yaqaan Situ Umuhaat , labada suxaax, and others, very long time I studied them all, my memory is fresh like a chicken who laid an egg just seconds ago, and I never came across such hadith.

Ps: Don't write it then if you don't have a reference, this is not a news or a university assignment where you forgot to mention Harvard style reference, this is Islam we are talking about, hope you understood my concern, yes it concerns us all including you and me and everyone else!

nuune;828960 wrote:
Blue, I have studied all major HADITH books, by name if I list them, shanta sunan, lixda sunan ee loo yaqaan Situ Umuhaat , labada suxaax, and others, very long time I studied them all, my memory is fresh like a chicken who laid an egg just seconds ago, and I never came across such hadith.

Ps: Don't write it then if you don't have a reference, this is not a news or a university assignment where you forgot to mention Harvard style reference, this is Islam we are talking about, hope you understood my concern, yes it concerns us all including you and me and everyone else!

Mashallah if you studied all major books and also remember them. That's my goal one day, currently i'm learning Bukhari.

I understand where you are coming from and note taken!