Sign in to follow this  
Mario B

The internal contradictions that shames the Muslims!!

Mario B   

If we want to get God's mercy then we must show mercy and compassion to all of Gods creatures, living or dead!

We could start by eliminiating this odious culture and start creating societies that are based on justice and due process!

We must remember that those whom we oppress and humiliate have a lord and that they will have a day with their LORD!

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/fisk/robert-fisk-arab-spring-has-washed-the-regions-appalling-racism-out-of-the-news-7718707.html

I agree with you.

I'm against all the unjustice and unfairness done to people.The worst people are those who bootlick the ones who treat others unjustly or unfair just to fit in as if they have no personal opinion or a brain. Change starts with ourselfs and we should treat people the way we want to be treated. We need to practice patience with other people just like Allah has been patience with us our whole lives through all of our mistakes.

The prophet Muhammed PBUH has said:

“God has no mercy on one who has no mercy for others.”

“Be merciful to those who live on Earth so that the One in Heaven may be merciful to you.”

“God is most compassionate to those of His servants who are themselves compassionate.”

“Actions are judged according to their intentions and every person will be dealt with (in the Hereafter) according to what he intends.”

Mr. Fisk has a point. Carabtana aad ayuu u yaqaanaa. Qaarkood waa xoolo, diin ay ku dhaqmaana iska dhaafee naxariistii bini'aadenimo ka fog, aad ugu fog waliba.

Carab fiican waa jiraan, waliba dalal dadka Carabtooda ah fiican, sida Reer Suuriya camal.

Wadani   

Mario Walaalo, u got this wrong. This problem has nothing to do with Muslims in general, its a problem of Arab societies, whether they be Muslim or Christian. Its a cultural issue, and its the main reason i despise Arabs.

Mario B   

^^ We should speakout for the oppressed and give them their God given dignity, those exploited should have their rights and property restored, there is no "other" when it comes to justice...we are either facilitating justice or hindering it! In Islam it's simple, pay now or later.

Wadani   

I was just specifying where the problem lay, instead of blaming all Muslims. But i agree we must facilitate justice, and since i am powerless in my current state the least i can do is hate these racist filthy Arabs.

Mario B   

Wadani;827745 wrote:
i am powerless in my current state the least i can do is hate these racist filthy Arabs.

We should not hate anyone [ Arabs, Africans, Whites, Indians, Jamaicans, other Somalia, etc ], we should hate peoples actions and sins and our duty as muslims is to enjoy good and discourage wrong actions but with must insure that in that process we should rectifying our actions first before others and that we must do it with wisdom, humility and due care!! You cannot fight evil with evil...that is an Islamic position.

We share humanity with every soul that is in this world, we all came from Adam and he was created from dust and water, the best of us is the one who is the most God conscious and humble in front of humanity and the Lord of humanity! For that reason we cannot hate anyone...changing people from position of hate is dangerous, it can lead to genocide and ethnic cleansing, because satan [ our evil impulse] puts this seeds in those who are not purified, " if we could only eliminate this group then all our problems will go away"

Calool xumo! I'm glad the man speaks up, muslim or not. It needs to be adressed more and especially by the arabs living in these countries. How can people expect to have blessings in their lives and wealth by tormenting a human being who Allah knows is probably fragile as one can possibly be. InshaAllah they'll get what they deserve.

If i'm not mistaken there is an organization(s) that works with these issues in UAE.. Cant remember its name I think it was on al-jazeera/BBC once.

Malika   

Islam and merciless dont go together at all. I agree with Wadaani, there is no need to slander Islam upon the action of the barberic individuals that arent practicing what they 'believe' - it means nothing to be a Muslim if one ignores the ruling of Allah SWT and the Prophet SAW. The prophet SAW once clarified the right concept of mercy to his companions - he said that it is not by one's kindness to family and friends but it is by showing mercy and compassion to the general public, whether you know them or not..

I dont know how much of Islam is pracitced in these middle eastern countries - atrocities to others seem to be the norm - subhanallah.

Blessed   

Saxansaxo, even with such organisations, laws and leaders paying lip service to the issue, society is often forced to dance to the egos and dictates of their rich. The UAE does seem to deal with the maid abuse but it's still very difficult for a foreigner to seek redress against an Emirati.

There is generaly a dire lack of balance in our practice of Islam across the muslims world and this leads to a sickness which manifests itself in many forms; anarchy, racism, decadence, injustice. Allah does not change the condition of a people until they change what lies within them.. sadly, most interpret this to mean an adoption of the outward face Islam and not the internal struggle to perfect our character and hence our societies..

nuune   

I am waiting the atheists to arrive, this kind of topic ayey ugu baxdaa, gaala dadkooda iyo dalkoodi iyo diintoodi khayaameeyey, saas ay taheyna aanan ku faraxsaneyn gaalnimadooda.

*Blessed;827796 wrote:
Saxansaxo, even with such organisations, laws and leaders paying lip service to the issue, society is often forced to dance to the egos and dictates of their rich. The UAE does seem to deal with the maid abuse but it's still very difficult for a foreigner to seek redress against an Emirati.

There is generaly a dire lack of balance in our practice of Islam across the muslims world and this leads to a sickness which manifests itself in many forms; anarchy, racism, decadence, injustice. Allah does not change the condition of a people until they change what is within them.. sadly, most interpret this to mean an adobtion of the outward face Islam and not the internal struggle to perfect our character and hence our societies..

Why does it not surprise me sis, they have the money and thus the power to do as they please. But I've heard it before that if one is not a native, one is more likely to be treated differently. I just hope they change for their own sake indeed what goes around comes around..