Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Prof Axmed Ismaaciil Samater:Failed state of Somalia has no right to ask for unity with Somaliland

Mario B   

burahadeer;827598 wrote:

If washington recognizes SL tomorrow...

Washington won't be that dumb, why recognise another potential failed state that isn't in control of it's borders?

Mario B;827618 wrote:
Washington won't be that dumb, why recognise another potential failed state that isn't in control of it's borders?

Potential failed state wishful thinking:D

all somalis regarless their tribe affiliation contributed the fire in Somalia. remember Godane, He was born in Burco.

Ducaysane;827620 wrote:
all somalis regarless their tribe affiliation contributed the fire in Somalia. remember Godane, He was born in Burco.

Godane was not born in Burco

Faarax-Brawn;827616 wrote:
Miyuu marqaansanaa? if so, then i will forgive him...If he wasnt, then, he needs a history lesson.

For 1,The prof needs to know that Somalia has never(ever ever) asked for Unity with Somaliland(it is absurd to even type this)...if i have it correct, it is Somaliland that decided to break away and declare independence when the other half of the country was on fire. The rest of Somalis merely said, "no divided Somalia" if that means a call for unity,then i dont know./

i don't think he professor chews he sings songs though in his free time

its Somalia asking for unity maxa baas eeh la isku haysta hadaa:D

if one part of the union declared independence waanu tagnay bye bye tidhi

And the other part of the union is still saying no u can't leave us.

You make it sound that its Somalilands fault that Somalia is a mess remember Somaliland's independence came in 1991 if the various warlord didn't fight for power other warlords wouldn't inherit their mess and so on.

burahadeer;827626 wrote:
hahaaaa its borders ! really? nin walba meesha bugta way belbesha.America is power & know wat's on ground.

Somalilands army is 25 miles away from Garowe:D

And he keeps talking about borders.

Faarax-Brawn;827627 wrote:
Haduu kudhalalinin, adoogis iyo abkowgiis aa kudhashay.

No i don't think so Godane's Family hail from Hargeysa and originally i think they also settle in Somali galbeed.

burco shaqo kuma laha:D

Mario B   

Xaaji Xunjuf;827630 wrote:
Somalilands army is 25 miles away from Garowe:D

And he keeps talking about borders.

Khatumo state are the ones 25 miles from Garowe, not some rag tag clan militia that thinks they are a "Sovereign State".:D

Xaaji Xunjuf;827631 wrote:
No i don't think so Godane's Family hail from Hargeysa and originally i think they also settle in Somali galbeed.

burco shaqo kuma laha:D

I dont think iyo "he is not from" kala saar niyow. Hadaadan hubin, ii gooy. The man is said to be from Burco. As far as i am concerned, he is a Burcaawi...:)

The Garowe clan enclave condemns it:D

Somalia: Puntland Condemns Somaliland Leader’s Provocative Visit.

Mon, 07 May 2012 12:35:09 -0400 pm -04:00 -14400

PRESS RELEASE

09 October 2011

The leader of Somaliland’s separatist administration, in northwestern Somalia, has visited military positions in parts of Sool region of Puntland.

Sool and Sanaag regions are part of Puntland State of Somalia. Since October 2007, Somaliland forces have occupied Las Anod town against the wishes of the local population. Regrettably, it is Somaliland’s occupation that has triggered extremists to operate in those regions by benefiting from local grievances.

The Somaliland leader, Mr. Ahmed Mohamed Mohamud (Silanyo), visited Las Anod town and reached approximately 18km from the Puntland defense line at Tukaraq town in Sool region.

We urge Somali neighbors, regional powers and the wider international community to note Somaliland’s provocation against Puntland, which might ignite a conflict and destabilize the region.

^^ they won't be able to see this video...need tinted glasses:D

for thm green is blue...indhaa caadbaa ka saaran.Biyii biirta nugaaleed...