Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Deep story!!

Aaliyyah   

Asalaamu alaikum,

Yesterday I attended this muxadaro and masha-allah it was so informative and it sort of made me think again, you know how when you dont attend that many islamic lectures your heart just deviates from all the right things, not saying I am bad lol just u know u sorta get too involved in this dunya. Anyways, just wanted to share this story ...

so the lady told us that a man was told taste the 1st thing you see, bury the second thing you c , and I guess reach out for the third thing. So the 1st thing he saw was some sort of food, I dont recall what it was bt it seemed so tasteless at 1st, bt soon he found that it was actually sweet. The second thing he found was an egg he kept burying bt every time he tries to leave ,,,,it gets out ,,,and he did this consistently, when he couldnt bury it he just left it.So the third thing he saw was a beautifull woman, and he kept trying to reach out bt wasnt able to get hold of her, the man didnt understand the meaning behind all this so he went to someone who would translate for him ..he was told the food that he tasted bitter at 1st bt later on become sweet....was sabr (patience) the more u endure the better yr reward would be from Allah subhanalaah....the second thing was other ppl's wealth...and if u borrow from someone , u gota pay yr debts ..no matter how hard u try to hide or what nt ...you will pay it back sooner or later The third thing was dunya .....dunya is a beautifu thing that we all trying to reach out , bt never get satisfied of it....I hope this makes many of u look again at yr deeds, and perhaps strive to become better muslims...insha-allah ;)

wa salaamu alaikum

@aaliyyah ileen inantu caadi ma ahan. gadashaan umbeey music threadkan iyo waxaa kale biloowday!! anyway, this aaliyyah was so nice. may allah bless you.

p.s. am kinda rolling down the pages of the past time, to know alil more.

Aaliyyah;734526 wrote:
lool now stop stalking my old posts! It is getting annoying!
:D

salaam

by then, i noted, you used to start with most of your posts with Asalaamu alaikum, and ended with wa salaamu alaikum.

lakiin of late,hhhhmmmm.

annoying aa?? the opposite is true, down here.

p.s. looking for the good, may be, took me there.