Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Sharif on the new Constitution

Somalia   

NGONGE, the premise is the same, no one can deny the constitution. If you listen to the PM, while he said that no one can block it, he also said that it can be amended as people should speak up when they read it.

And Sheikh Shariif now says the same. However, Sheikh Shariif has a good advisor but PM who didn't have an advisor to tell him how to utter a few words is very very bad. :( :(

Get over yourself.

The mishandling of the constitution shows lack of institutional capacity. Government can not be two men. both of whom have no political experience and are surrounded by men with no real experience or driven by self-interest.

NGONGE   

^^ Yaay! You can READ! Now lets work on how to understand subtle differences. The PM took on a defensive posture and put the emphasis on the 'talaabo cad' nonesense. The president, spoke about not accepting those that reject the constitution put played on the idea that it's no big deal and it could be amended.

Now stop posturing and sit yourself down, son.

Somalia   

Che.

Shariif and Abdiweli aren't writing it, in fact they have nothing to do with its shape up, that's up to the constitutional commission and they will send their version for approval, once it is sent to the council it can be amended and everyone has their say.

NGONGE, good luck saving face, you wrote 4 comments for no reason only to prove me right.

NGONGE   

^^ It's a long road, adeer. But I promise to get you there. SOL has been boring of late and I'm glad I finally got me a project to focus on. I'm giving myself three months. We can do it.

p.s.

Your homework for today is read and reread the comments of the PM & President. I'm going to ask you specific questions about them tomorrow. Don't let me down warya.

Somalia   

5 comments and you came up with the same conclusion. I am just wondering why you are wearing your qabiil tainted glasses, please take them off and tell us why you distinguish the comments which were essentially the same.

Abdiweli: No blocking of the constitution, concrete steps will be taken against spoilers.

Shariif: No rejection of the constitution, no one is allowed to reject it.

Yes, I see the MAJOR difference at play other than the flip flopping of Shariif which you don't question and the two qabiilo at play in your mind, why man, why you gotta hate and carry qabiil in your bones it's 2012! :D