Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

VIDEO: Ra’iisul WasarahaHore Soomaaliya Prof Cali Khaliif Galaydh oo Si Hufan Uga Hadlay Dastuurka

Liibaan   

khatumoxaflad14.jpg

http://youtu.be/vRRqiGWq1UY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

http://youtu.be/sxJZDWTogog" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Ra’iisul WasarahaHore Soomaaliya Prof Cali Khaliif Galaydh oo Si Hufan Uga Hadlay Dastuurka

" Dastuurka Dalka Waxaa Awood u Leh oo Kaliya Inuu Qoro Baarlamaan Cusub oo Shacabku Soo Doortay, Markaa Dastuurkan Aan La Aqoon Wuxuu Yahay Iyo Waxa Ku Qoran Yaanan Lanagu Qasbin Ee Turubka Hala Baandheeyo

Nairobi: Prof Cali Khaliif Galaydh oo ah siyaasi caan ah marna soo qabtey talada wadanka Somalia isagoo noqdey Prime minister xiligii dawlada lagu soo doortey Carta ayaa ka hadley arimaha dastuurka qabyo qoraalka ah ee Somalia.

hadaba nala daawo qeyb ka mid ah hadalkii Prof. Galaydh.

Mario B   

Somalia;826437 wrote:
He's a loser thief, the biggest crook in any Somali government (if you can call the TNG that)...

You would have appeared credible if you have added IMO in the above comment! :D

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." Mark Twain

odoga sheekadiisoo dhan wexey kusoo ururtay, "war turubka ha nalaga baandheeyo" which i think is a coded message which means "war maxaa aniga la'ii ilaaway".

Pro.Galeyr is a charismatic, well spoken assassin, I am sure everyone in that hall listening to him left it wishing Shariif &Gaas die of cancer.

Abdul   

Somalia;826437 wrote:
He's a loser thief, the biggest crook in any Somali government (if you can call the TNG that)...

Desperate.com

Somalia   

I am right.com

Also, Abdul, I am not fearing this man, I'm just ridiculing your movement's choice, he'll be dealt with again if he even enters the stage..

Somalia;826479 wrote:
I am right.com

Also, Abdul, I am not fearing this man, I'm just ridiculing your movement's choice, he'll be dealt with again if he even enters the stage..

pwned.com

Abdul   

I knew the sidekick will show up,but you need to get ready to secede cause things dont look good for you.

Abdul   

Somalia;826488 wrote:
If Puntland fails, you fail, you don't understand anything do you?

No saaxib,i wont fail because i dont belong to puntland,my land and people dont belong to puntland.You need to understand that.If you guys were paying my bills then go ahead and stop it.

Somalia   

There's a bigger picture than your Khaatumo movement bullshit, you need to open your eyes and see the larger play going on.