Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Professor Axmed Ismaciil Samatar visits the Somali refugees in dhadhaab+PICTURES

Yes he did support when the bombardment was under way..you can call whatva you like.I read it & be happy till I get the link.

the politicians were not in bed with the devil! they were there in their own right,they were part of a somali gov't that suppose to be fair and when they objected Barre's policies were taken to jail(ismail ali abokor,omar arteh etc),others fled like silanyo,suleiman gaal,abdirahman tuur etc.

Are you being fair????

Mr Samatar waxaan dhihilahaa dadkaan masaakiinta ah umma baahna in laysku sasawiree waxay quutaan maw keentay! I am sure he is there to seek publicity for his infant political party which is ethically and morally wrong. if he is in a campaign processes why doesn’t he go to Hargesa, Bosaso or even Mogdisho there are bigger masses rather than bothering these poor people who rallying for political party is the last thing that comes to their mind.

burahadeer;825821 wrote:
he supported siyad barre when bombardment was on in northern cities...guess that makes him somali!!

for your information he is awdal nationalist same as Ali khalif,they both know their regions can't stand alone & that's why supporting tfg.

Self interest like everyone else of us which make all of us non somali:D

So did Mr Riyaale and crazy minded Faisal Ali Warabe

Mario B   

Garaad Bari;825892 wrote:
Mr Samatar waxaan dhihilahaa dadkaan masaakiinta ah umma baahna in laysku sasawiree waxay quutaan maw keentay! I am sure he is there to seek publicity for his infant political party which is ethically and morally wrong. if he is in a campaign processes why doesn’t he go to Hargesa, Bosaso or even Mogdisho there are bigger masses rather than bothering these poor people who rallying for political party is the last thing that comes to their mind.

I don't share your cynicism, but I wont be surprised when PM Abdiwel hits the campaign trail and turns up at Dhaadab in the next few weeks you, will be here singing the praise of our PM and vouching for his humanitarianism. :D

burahadeer;825821 wrote:
he supported siyad barre when bombardment was on in northern cities...guess that makes him somali!!

for your information he is awdal nationalist same as Ali khalif,they both know their regions can't stand alone & that's why supporting tfg.

Self interest like everyone else of us which make all of us non somali:D

Talk about baseless slander. The Professor is not an Awdal nationalist as you claim, in fact he has stated it countless times his objection to awdal and khatumo states for he supports the Somaliland territories to stay together in order to make the union with Somalia more successful. I dont even know why it needs to be said but he did not support any massacres against the Somali people as well. Dude you may be entitled to your own opinion but you are not entitled to your own facts.

Mario B   

^^ Ignore Burahadeer, he is a toxic waste who can tell the difference between his elbow and his @rse. Most of the times he doen't even know if he is coming all going. :D

Mario B;825919 wrote:
^^ Ignore Burahadeer, he is a toxic waste who can tell the difference between his elbow and his @rse. Most of the times he doen't even know if he is coming all going.
:D

as usual hurl insults when run out of reality.