Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Missing 14 year old Somali girl

Muna Ali Sharif

Muna_1.jpg

Disappeared from Northolt

Police are appealing for assistance in tracing a 14-year-old girl who has been missing from Ealing since Sunday 15 April.

Muna Ali-Sharif, also known as Qaali and Shax Shaxley was out with her family in Northolt, Middlesex when she ran off.

Enquiries have suggested that she may have gone to the Southall area after she went missing.

Muna is described as of Somalian descent and looks around 16-17 years of age. She is 170com in height, which is tall for her age.

She is believed to have been wearing a red coat, leopard print long sleeve blouse, long black skirt, blue head scarf and black shoes.

She is known to use public transport and has previously been known to visit East London and Richmond areas.

Anyone who has seen Muna or knows of her whereabouts should call police quoting reference 12MIS011697 on 020 8246 1040 09:00- 15:00hrs Monday to Friday or 101,

or Missing People on 0500 700 700.

Aaliyyah   

she was with her family when she ran off? like she run away on purpose?

Either way, a 14 years old is a kid and is not really old enough to make sound judgement. My sister is 10 y/o and I still hold her hand when she crosses the street let alone anything else (she would be like stop babying me) my heart goes out to that family. Hope she reunites with her family safe and sound. My prayers are with them

Aaliyyah   

wyre, she was probably raised well. Si fiican bay u kortay. I remember one day I was on the bus and these three girls were all day conversing rather loudly i must add and i couldnt help but overhear their conversation they were gossiping abt their friends and what not and finally one of them goes im turning 15 in a month yay or something and the other girls were like yeah me too and blah blah...im like acuudubilaah ma kuwana 14 years old jira? lol...people look different and it doesnt help that nowadays girls as young as 10 are dressed trashy. And, ofcourse it can also be something to do with their diet. IF THEY eat well i guess sifiican way u kori karaan.

salaam

faarah22;824666 wrote:
who knows she might have eloped with abtigiis. locate that guy first.

Is he missing ? He did make a thread about Ethiopians coming after/threatening him or something.

Juxa   

This is very serious matter. I hope they find her safe and sound. Few years ago a teenager girls, yes Somali girl jumped in front of a train. They said she was a victim of bullying

Aaliyyah   

^ oh my god Juxa, that is so heartbreaking. Subhanalah. Perhaps the somali community should come together to have some kind of counseling for the youth. To prevent such tragic incident from being repeated.

Malika   

^I agree there is a need for support for the youth - increasingly, I see young people and their families in desparate situations. One thing that frustrates me more, is families keeping things hush until things gets so bad - my advice is seek help, talk to teachers, welfare officers, doctors etc etc...never allow things to get so bad, when the only option for some young people is throwing themselves in the deep end,there is so much support available out there...

I pray the little girl is found safe and sound.. Someone somewhere has failed her indeed.