Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

WaagaCusub Chronicles On The Khat Ridden So-Daalay-Land Administration

Dr_Osman   

Then you have a peaceful cosmopolitian Bosaso where all people are enjoying themselves

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Listen at the 5:07-5:55 a mogadishu guy in Bosaso there working hard for his family and to return that money to give them a better life. He even has access to telephone to call up radio station and provide his views. Puntland people are fully evolved somaliland is mentally not evolved and this just proves it.

I dont understand why mogadishu folks always defend hargeisa and propagate them when they are treating you like this? Yet puntland who is building homes for you and giving u the same opportunities to succeed in our cities you mock us and call us bad

Dr_Osman   

Waxan oo kale ayaa ciil iga keeno runti. I dont understand why the USC folks are so aligned with hargeisa when you can see these ppl are animals but they still align with them maxaa keenay? War move to Bosaso and Invest where all somalis are free and happy and succeed equally

the walls are closing in on the pirates these days everyone of them is going crazy these days.... baaaaacaaaaaaaaaaac.

SOMALILAND HA NOLATO THE BRINGER OF NIGHTMARES.

running after somaliland..waar way duushay:D...take care of urslvs,but you couldn't except for the braging!!!

Keep villifying if that could help pirate land.

Dr_Osman   

Burah if this is only what u have after 22 years, your right hargeisa way duushay the rest of it must be lost in the sky somewhere

MDG--Hargeisa--capital-of-006.jpg

It looks like a settlement not a city at all. No CBD at all

Socdaalkeeygii Nacasland..

Ka qoray ka soo xigtay ee inagu wareeriyaa ka daran.

Ninbaa laga sheegayay "raadiyay oo ninka Doq*n la yidhaa ayaan waayay"....Kaan doqoniimo ku tuhmayayba ku kale ayuu doqon ku sheegayaa. ALLOW yaa gartaa qaadan koonfur iyo waqooyi keebaa Nacasland lagu sheegi karaa.

Dr_Osman;824338 wrote:
Burah if this is only what u have after 22 years, your right hargeisa way duushay the rest of it must be lost in the sky somewhere

MDG--Hargeisa--capital-of-006.jpg

It looks like a settlement not a city at all. No CBD at all

If this is Settlement what will you call this

156.jpg

Dr_Osman   

Nah somalia All I need to say 4-5 proven cbds and prolly more still not shown. I keep it for backup now and post when someone tries to deny it and also use it as eye-candy when people say crap about Puntland. I look at it and think "if puntland is so bad why is the city like this"

Panoramic view of Boorama.

Boorama-00.jpg

Hotel Rays, Borama.

hotel_boorama_rays.jpg

Borama1.jpg

Masjidka Jaamica Borama.

masjidu-jaamaca-qadiimi-borama.jpg

This is Borama|: Bosaso waa Boramoo bad leh uun. ma waxbay ka wayntahay Boramaba ka jamacado iyo arday badane.

Iga fadhi yaanu soonku iga jabin. 30 without internet baan ku jiraa exp SOL

Dr_Osman   

wiilcusub malmihi aan bosaso difacay dhamatay u can say whatever u want. My focus is on other cities of puntland siiba garowe iyo qardho iyo galkayo cuz I know Bosaso is right there at the top of any somali city and its just going to get better with roads and better port facilities. The roads mean more construction and ppl building and denser taller skylines. Oil will bring more massive investments. Sxb bosaso is over now

I am watching out for stadium in garowe damn will they make me kick up a smoke on SOL