Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Saracen Officer Killed In Puntland After Slapping One Of The Trainees.

Somalia   

Wadani;824405 wrote:
Somalia, no u shouldn't, but it's better than being docile and doing nothing. Even though the soldier over reacted, this will atleast send a message to all foreigners in the region, that they better respect this nomadic warrior people, or else face serious consequences.

With that kind of logic no wonder our country is in the state it is in.

Wadani   

^ Not true. We're in this state because of our misplaced hostility. If we focused our engeries outward to demand our rights on the international stage and tip the scale of power in East Africa, then we'd be using the bravery I speak of here in the right way. But unfortunatley were too busy with eachother, and thats such a shame.

^Adigana Faroole ayaa madaxa kaa galay, this is not about him but a solider and a white trainer.

This incident was unnecessary and the soldier could have done so many things including slapping back and throwing punches but killing him was too extreme. White trainer aya dharbaxay, askarigina wuxuu labaxay qorigiisa 7 times ayuu madaxa iyo shafka katoogtay, what's that? Animal logic, and what a bunch of unruly human beings, dadkaas baa laleeyahay hadhow askar halaga qoro oo Chief of staff hadhagaystaan oo hakala danbeeyaan, xagee kasoconaysaa been ayay isu sheegayaan waa waxa la isu dilaayo.

Somalia   

Jacaylbaro;824488 wrote:
I've nothing against faroole ,, but the whole story reminded me of a similar incident in Mogadishu in 2007
:D

Yeah the fake story made up by Press TV which has been banned from Europe and America due to its reporting and fined several times. Or is it the story about Siilaanyo being a homosexual and married to a partner for 27 years?

xiimaaya   

it was just killing.. When someone downs your diginity the one has right to uphold his diginity by retaliating...

GESSI GESSI DHALAY INDEED

Somalia   

xiimaaya;824493 wrote:
it was just killing.. When someone downs your diginity the one has right to uphold his diginity by retaliating...

Please do not condone this man, wtf!

Samsung   

Somalia;824489 wrote:
Yeah the fake story made up by Press TV which has been banned from Europe and America due to its reporting and fined several times. Or is it the story about Siilaanyo being a homosexual and married to a partner for 27 years?

It's funny how Jacaylbaro wants to make us believe the lion of the horn got slapped but Siilaanyo being a homosexual is a different story. But Jacaylbaro both stories were reported by the same source. lol

Samsung   

As for the main topic. Saracen officer had it coming and a death well deserved what the **** was he thinking slapping a Puntlander?

This ain't Mogadishu or Hargeysa Puntlanders have dignity!!!!

Mario B   

The trainee should have slapped back and then quit his job, killing the man is transgressing the boundaries God's law. I agree that we are all created with dignity but what gives us our humanity is our ability to control our anger, if we can't, then we might as well be reptiles.

Samsung   

If it happened in Europe or North America slapping the focker back would have been an option, but it happened on Somali soil and person being slapped a Somali. This is an example for all future pigs, slap a Somali in Somalia and it's death for you.

Mario B   

xiimaaya;824493 wrote:

Ximaya, while I agree with you on a lot of things, I believe you're wrong on this occasion, we need sense proportionality!

Mario B   

Samsung;824552 wrote:
If it happened in Europe or North America slapping the focker back would have been an option, but it happened on Somali soil and person being slapped a Somali. This is an example for all future pigs, slap a Somali in Somalia and it's death for you.

I don't know what faith you profess Samsung, but Allah says in the Quran, a life for a life, an eye for and an eye or a tooth for a tooth, he didn't say a slap for a life and he also said if you forgave it's even better and a higher station. Saxib, save us from your ignorant judgement.

Dr_Osman   

The guy over-reacted but I know Puntland im from there and we never go around focusing on somalis because we are the top of food chain here, but we really focus on other nations and people. So this was typical of Puntlanders but I do not condone it and think it was irrational response.

For example you wont see typical moryanism in puntland like looting ppl houses, properties, bribes at airports and by taxi drivers and other sectors of societies and road blocks, . Those sorts of behaviour are usually confined to mogadishu and hargeisa because they view other somalis as better then them and therefore why they have usually an inferiority complex and seeking to be like them. But haka sugina Puntland taas weligin our battles are with foreigners be it settling scores like this situation or settling scores financially at sea. There is nothing somalis have we dont already have and have in BIGGER quantities.

IF anything foreign is involved puntland will always be up in arms immediately because remember we were sultanates and even had colonies as far as hobyo and socotra. We are different breed to other somalis as we always competed against international community and leagues of nation and you need to learn to accept this be it somalis or outsiders and conform to this when you are inside puntland