Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Somaliland: Feisal Warabe and Sh Sharif Discuss Talks

Dr_Osman   

They know full well recognition from somalia is impossible especially with puntland weight on politics and the constitution that clearly stipulates the nation is one which was signed by hargeisa also. dastuur.org exposed that bit.

This is not about aqoonsi the real reason is oil, aqoonsi is the guise they're using to keep their folks in lies. Remember this is a state that has lied 20 years to its ppl saying aqoonsi is coming marka maxad ka filaysa? you think they're so called aqoonsi talk is REAL today? This is not about aqoonsi at all and mark my words on it!!! This is about oil point blank.

When the talk ends "somaliland will tell its ppl we negiotated hard and came to solution all somalis are happy with" the solution being the capital will be hargeisa and we will get this much share of govt, blah blah blah and somalis have forgiven themselves. But deep-down the talks WERE really about oiiiiiiiiiiiiiil and how to get the tfg onboard and provide assurance to oil companies to dig in somaliland and more importantly how that oil will be shared.

Marka sheekadu way qarxi lahayd sooner or later regardless so they're trying to do it with as less collateral damage as possible

Carafaat   

Dr.Osman, soon you have to vacate my chair. It aint big enough for two.But you can become Minister of Education and Culture, cause Gedo will get chair of Parliament and Khatumo Min of Foreign Affairs. :D

Carafaat;823835 wrote:
Dr.Osman, soon you have to vacate my chair. It aint big enough for two.But you can become Minister of Education and Culture, cause Gedo will get chair of Parliament and Khatumo Min of Foreign Affairs.
:D

no wonder PL is winning. sometimes you have to admit, it's not fair to them that we play politics.

kingofkings;823838 wrote:
no wonder PL is winning. sometimes you have to admit, it's not fair to them that we play politics.

we dont care for ministeries in Somalia it seems carafat is the only one who dreams of Somalia. If we wanted we could have the whole of Somalia, including the entire government and we both know it...but only carafat is interested. make him the sports minister. We playing for keeps not for a short....

Relentless;823839 wrote:
we dont care for ministeries in Somalia it seems carafat is the only one who dreams of Somalia. If we wanted we could have the whole of Somalia, including the entire government and we both know it...but only carafat is interested. make him the sports minister. We playing for keeps not for a short....

You learn alot from me dont you kingy...it seems you wait for my words..read them and then use them again and again...im glad to have taught you so much...hahahaha

Relentless;823845 wrote:
You learn alot from me dont you kingy...it seems you wait for my words..read them and then use them again and again...im glad to have taught you so much...hahahaha