Sign in to follow this  
Samsung

The Most Heated Debate On Universal T.V No Stone Was Left Unturned: Puntland vs Somaliland vs TFG

Samsung   

Daawo Dood xiiso badan oo dhex martey Aqoonyahano Puntland iyo Somaliland kuna saabsan kulanka TFG iyo Somaliland

dood-furan-300x225.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WCu7tZdouDI#!" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

London:- Xalay waxuu Univer Tv sii daayay dood xiiso badan ku saabsan wadahadalka dhexmari doona TFG iyo somaliland, Doodi waxay ku saabsaneyd Labadii xubnood ee wasiirada Puntland ahaa, dooda oo ah mid xiiso badan waxaan idiin haynaa iyadoo Video. dooda hoos ka daaw

Aqoonyahanada Reer Puntland oo aan oran karo waxa ay ahaayeen kuwa ku hadlayay amase ku dhawaaqyay xaqa ayaa dadkii daawadey doodan ay qireen iney ahaayeen kuwa u bisil siyaasada Soomaaliya isla markaana lahaa dood jaan go’an oo Soomaalinimo ku dheehan tahay.

Dooda Puntland waxaa uuga qeyb-galey.

Maxamed Cismaan Cali Maad

Cabdirisaaq Xaaji Cumar Cameey

Xirsi Muuse Xirsi Boqor

Sakariye IsticmaarSend

Basbaas.

Eng Faataxo

Maxamed Barwaani

Waxaa bogaadin iyo mahadnaq mudan xubnahan reer Puntland ee difaacey deegaanada iyo dadka ey kasoo jeedaan(hoos ka daawo Dooda)

Samsung   

Maxamed Cismaan Cali Maad a real Somali intellectual. Spoke on the bases of reason, reality, history and a future of unity. Let by gone's be by gone's.

The Somaliland Representative said the Puntlanders in the Puntland government who had a hand in the Hargeysa massacre, should be brought to justice. Cismaan Cali Maad agreed and said let's also bring the Somaliland generals and soldiers in the Somaliland government who had a hand in the Mudug massacre in which he lost half of his family members.

dood-furan-300x225.jpg

It was a good debate.

This issue of Somaliland and TFG talks are overrated. I think Somaliland is better off the way they are, and the TFG needs to do a lot of work to fix the rest of Somalia and then, and only then talks must resume. To me these talks are pointless, what is Somaliland going to get from these talks? Nothing. Why is the TFG exhausting efforts and time on a region that has remained peaceful (apart from the war going on in SOOL) for the most part of the last two decade if the agenda to get them back to the union, prioritize and focus, deal with the south and then after that put you effort to re-institute the union.

Carafaat   

Qandalawi;823437 wrote:
It was a good debate.

This issue of Somaliland and TFG talks are overrated.
I think Somaliland is better off the way they are,
and the TFG needs to do a lot of work to fix the rest of Somalia and then, and only then talks must resume.
To me these talks are pointless, what is Somaliland going to get from these talks?
Nothing.
Why is the TFG exhausting efforts and time on a region that has remained peaceful
(apart from the war going on in SOOL) for the most part of the last two decade if the agenda to get them back to the union, prioritize and focus, deal with the south and then after that put you effort to re-institute the union.

:D this one is the for achive.

Qandalawi, so how should we perceive all the "Mindimo" talk or the "we oppose the break up of Somalia" talk? :D

Somalia   

Qandalawi;823442 wrote:
^I don't get you point Carafaat, sometimes you speak in codes that only you understand.

:D

Samsung   

Qandalawi;823437 wrote:
It was a good debate.

This issue of Somaliland and TFG talks are overrated. I think Somaliland is better off the way they are, and the TFG needs to do a lot of work to fix the rest of Somalia and then, and only then talks must resume. To me these talks are pointless, what is Somaliland going to get from these talks? Nothing. Why is the TFG exhausting efforts and time on a region that has remained peaceful (apart from the war going on in SOOL) for the most part of the last two decade if the agenda to get them back to the union, prioritize and focus, deal with the south and then after that put you effort to re-institute the union.

Somaliland is part of the Somali problem. The War in Sool Sanaag iyo Cayn are nothing new and has been an issue for over a decade. Now it's at a point of escalation. It's a clan war that's only going to intensify. The issue has been made clear there is no Somaliland iyo Somalia. The issue of Somaliland and it's claimed borders first and for-most goes against the interests of the clans of Puntland and furthermore goes against the territorial integrity of Somalia.

Carafaat   

Qandalawi, after opposing secession for 20 years. how can you say the unity of the country is not imporant now? Isnt a united country and united goverment what creates real stablity and security??

^Saaxib, read my statement and tell me if I said unity is not important, to give you a hint, please read the the last line of my post.

Timing, timing, and the timing, that's all I talked about. My point was this talk now is not going to bring any development in my opinion. I don't think the TFG is ready to engage with SL at this moment in time, of course I understand that part of the TFG's work is to preserve the unity of the country and bring everyone on the fold but the TFG is facing a huge task in the south and there are no serious, immediate or urgent things happening in Somaliland that necessitates the TFG to act and deal with it immediately, well unless we don't know something that is being cooked up by the international community that brings SL to Istanbul conference and partakes in the upcoming national government. If that is the case, then there is an urgency otherwise SL has been doing well as they are and can remain to be so until then.

On the other hand, Somaliland will not get the recongnition their politicians are so looking forward to, because the TFG will never do that nor do they have the mandate as its only a transitional government. All in all, SL is just doing this to appease the west but in reality know that there is no point for them in taking part of the talks.

These are my two points waryaa, maxaad kaloo haysaa?

Samsung;823446 wrote:
Somaliland is part of the Somali problem. The War in Sool Sanaag iyo Cayn are nothing new and has been an issue for over a decade. Now it's at a point of escalation. It's a clan war that's only going to intensify. The issue has been made clear there is no Somaliland iyo Somalia. The issue of Somaliland and it's claimed borders first and for-most goes against the interests of the clans of Puntland and furthermore goes against the territorial integrity of Somalia.

more hot air, nothing escalating,at the end of day you come to reality.Puntland creating more problems for itself in the somali peninsula!

These Somalians i think they think they can build nations by having debates on tv. The reality is Somalia is in chaos and need a solution and that solution remains out of sight for the moment inshallah God will help them. In regards to puntland its just more hot air as clearly they cant even go to Sool or Sanag and require a Somaliland visa to enter. So in reality Somaliland is calling the shots at the moment so keep debating lets see if it gets you anywhere.

kingofkings;823478 wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^ didn't che corrected you earlier...its somali and its plural is somalis. :eek::mad:

why does it concern you i thought you were from buuuuudland??? then be a buuuudlander keep your toloows in your desert and good luck to you...you step across the border, your tooloows are mine.