Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

A Puntlander Responds To The Khat Ridden Administration

Somalia   

ASWJ doesn't share a border with the secessionist region calling itself Somaliland. Neither does Azania, Ximan and Xeeb as well as Galmudug.

Puntland does, which is why Puntland who again are part of the TFG attended.

Xaajiyoow, you embarrassed yourself and praised Puntland in ways we couldn't have done with 100 years of faan.

19_APR_2012A%20copy.jpg

So its now about borders and you want to talk about Borders Somaliland has borders with Somalia and that's a fact Whether you call it Puntland xafadooyinka garowe iyo Bosaaaso we will only talk to a government in Somalia la hadli mayno mamuul beeleedyaasha:D

Ta markan ku sii daro TFG manay matalin Buntland manay kala hadli karayn waxa aad doonaysid its seems u don't trust you're own government why is that?

Somalia   

We don't trust the TFG to make such deals because they are corrupt, not only materially speaking but mentally corrupt. They are the same ones that welcomed the Ethiopian invasion with a parliament vote yet fought against them in the name of Islam only to have them come back when the president was from their tol, we were sent back 6 years because of that.

And now you are telling me, as a public intellectual that I should allow these people who have no regards for the name Somalia let alone their own tol to hold in their hands the future of the Somali peninsula?

Somalia;822941 wrote:
We don't trust the TFG to make such deals because they are corrupt, not only materially speaking but mentally corrupt. They are the same ones that welcomed the Ethiopian invasion with a parliament vote yet fought against them in the name of Islam only to have them come back when the president was from their tol, we were sent back 6 years because of that.

And now you are telling me, as a public intellectual that I should allow these people who have no regards for the name Somalia let alone their own tol to hold in their hands the future of the Somali peninsula?

in other words Somalia is not ready to open talks with Somaliland now tell me how many of the people of Somalia share these views?

The Sage   

^^ You're flip flopping all over the place and continue to change the reason why PL should be included. So now you are saying the TFG holds no legitimacy to negotiate as the central government of Somalia? Give me a break.

I told you guys before these pirates adcayd ba ka qalay masqaxdi...the hot sun has infected their concept of reason. Saxibyal the game is over....If Somalia every gets back up on its feet...it will be 50/50 between Somaliland and Somalia seeing they are two countries that united. Somaliland doesnt recognise the garowe principles, puntland or any pirate entity that is...and the reality is Somalia needs Somaliland. Somaliland is happy the way it is...and we all know that. Somali's will give away and sacrifice buuuutland or anyone for Somaliland.

Samsung   
The Sovereignty and Territorial integrity of Somalia will not be undermined by anyone specially by a laangaab clan in the Northwest.

Somalia   

The Sage;823069 wrote:
^^ You're flip flopping all over the place and continue to change the reason why PL should be included. So now you are saying the TFG holds no legitimacy to negotiate as the central government of Somalia? Give me a break.

Step off junior, waa sheeko kaa weyn, your elder understood what I said, I'm quite happy you didn't.

Dr_Osman   

Puntland argument is not hard to grasp

1. Who is uniting here? The nation is still 1. Whether we accept it or not Somaliland is not recognised. So what is there to unite?

2. This meeting is basing itself on north and south as was the case in 1960. Today in Somalia there is no colonialism and that issue will never be raised up again no western nation want's to bring up that past because they are "ashamed" of it.

3. The talks occuring do they reflect the reality on the ground in Somalia? How can anyone ignore what is happening on the ground and expect these talks to be TAKEN serious

4. Somalia today is FEDERAL whether we support it or not this is the system that is recognised for the somali people. This is what the london conference was pushing for to make the federalism and TFIS the official system of Somalia. If somalia is federal north and south are only two stakeholders and Puntland must play it's role.

5. Even if you talk to the TFG you think Puntland will not influence it? no matter if Puntland is there or not it will always play some sort of role behind the scene. Marka why waste your time talking to somalia when clearly somalia is built today for puntland interests.

Somaliland needs to learn you are not in any power to negiotate. If you leave the talks your only hurting yourself and your people by isolating them and returning back to ground zero. If you want to do that excellent lakin oohiinta badan naga daa niyahow

Im content with the status quo...Somalia Good Luck...if you have anything bring it to the battlefield buuuuudland you already defeated so continue talking...hahaha

Dr_Osman   

Relentless;823113 wrote:
Im content with the status quo...Somalia Good Luck...if you have anything bring it to the battlefield buuuuudland you already defeated so continue talking...hahaha

go brush up on puntland skills. Wareerka badan naga daa