Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

A Puntlander Responds To The Khat Ridden Administration

i was talking about security and military capability of which you have minimal...and you talk about oil....hmmmmmmmm you have no oil etheir saxib...buuuuuuudland is all talk nothing substantial somali o dhan ba fahmay...waaa sheko baaaax baaaax....hahah...you are the laughing stock of somali's because you pretend to be what your not.

Dr_Osman   

Relentless;823119 wrote:
i was talking about security and military capability of which you have minimal...and you talk about oil....hmmmmmmmm you have no oil etheir saxib...buuuuuuudland is all talk nothing substantial somali o dhan ba fahmay...waaa sheko baaaax baaaax....hahah...you are the laughing stock of somali's because you pretend to be what your not.

my military? lol you think I have anything to prove in that sector anymore? do you see me even debating it with you? when u show me one tank moving in somaliland then we will talk. Even then you still out-beat u don't have bullet proof vests, high training, seagoing navy vessels, f350s, AN26, helicopters, bullet proof technicals, etc etc.

The only thing u remotely match in puntland capacity is heavy trucks and technicals and we got those too, tanks we got em, plus on top of that we got many other goodies you don't have thats why I don't debate this issue like airforce, navy, and other military arsenal. No way your catching up in all those sectors

shekadan way damatay...no more time wasting on pirates... you see that corner ---------------> go there and talk all day, we Somalilanders we dont talk we do. :cool:

keep talking pirates.

Carafaat   

Dr_Osman;822686 wrote:
Dhibka jojjiya somaliland laysma yel-yeelo. Puntland wa powerka kowad ee somaliyeed, hal waddo ayaa furan waxa la yirahda garowe principles.Jidkas hadadan jeclayn jid kale furan ma jiddo. Halki aad jogtay ayaad si joggaysa oo no-mans-land ah

:D