Sign in to follow this  
Mukulaalow

100 days for Khaatumo State.

Liibaan   

untitled3.jpg

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

VIDEO: Wasiirkii Arimaha Dibada Ee Hore TFG Ali Jaamac Jangali oo Si Weyn Taageeray Maamul-Goboleedka Khaatumo State of Somalia, Wasiirka oo Khudbad Aad u Qiimo Badan Ka Jeediyey Xafladii Maamul-Goboleedka Khaatumo State of Somalia

Ali jaamac jangali waxaa uu ahaa wasiirkii hore ee arimaha dibada u qaabilsanaa dawladii hore TFG isagoona labo jeer noqday wasiirka arimaha dibada xiligii uu xilka soomaaliya uu hayay abdilaahi yuusuf iyo dawlada shiikh shariif oo iyaduna uu aaha wasiirka arimaha dibada.

Ali jaamac jangali waa nin umada soomaaliyeed magac weyn kulahaa isagoona xiligii uu xilka hayay uu shaqooyinkiisa gudan jiray hadaba ali waxaa uu ku sugnaa mudoyinkan magaalada mombaasa ee wadanka kenya isagoona ka soo qaybgalay xafladii wayneed ee maamulka khaatumo state of somaliya kaa jeediyay qudbada qiiro badan hadaladii jangali aya waxaa ay u dhaceen sidatan .

Liibaan   

Somalia;823476 wrote:
Absolute failure, I can't believe my parents paid money to support this movement.
:(

KHaatumo State is not your business. Worry about your pl, because Warlord Faroole & his pirate faction is a failure so far.

Somalia   

'Liibaan';823488 wrote:
KHaatumo State is not your business. Worry about your pl, because Warlord Faroole & his pirate faction is a failure so far.

:D:D:D

Liibaan   

The Sage;823492 wrote:
Khatumo is an event/party planning company right? By the looks of it business is booming
:D

snm/Somalidiid-land is qat & drug dealer company, and by the looks of it, business is booming in qatland

Abdul   

The Sage;823492 wrote:
Khatumo is an event/party planning company right? By the looks of it business is booming

NO,its a state that turned your dreams upside down.

Liibaan   

KHaatumo State Of SOmalia Celebrates 100 Days of Achievements & Successes

1335096805.jpg

Sareeye Guuto Ahmed Sulieman Dafle & KHaatumo Delegation Meeting With The Amir Of Kuwait

dafle-amir.gif

Sareeye Guuto Ahmed Sulieman Dafle & KHaatumo Delegation Meeting With The Amir Of Kuwait

DSC08313.jpg

Khaatumo Ministers and Garaads Delegation in Capital Mogadishu

DSC08306.jpg

DSC08315.jpg

DSC08331.jpg

KHaatumo Ministers and Garaads meeting with PM Abduwali Gaas

DSC08345.jpg

DSC083411.jpg

Somalia   

@Liibaan is not happy these days. :D Come home.

I, Liibaan, rider of horses, endorse the state of Puntland, its founding father Colonel Abdullahi Yusuf, its current leader Abdirahman Faroole as well as its flag, constitution and people.

Liibaan   

Somalia;823498 wrote:
endorse the state of Puntland, its founding father Colonel Abdullahi Yusuf, its current leader Abdirahman Faroole as well as its flag, constitution and people.

Mr. Puntland, you are in the wrong thread, no one is talking about Warlord Abdulahi Yusuf AUN, or Warlord Faroole and his Piracy business. The topic of this thread is 100 Days for KHaatumo State Of SOmalia.

Somalia   

Warlord kulahaa, do you still deny he's a war hero, it's President Abdullahi Yusuf and President Faroole. That same man took your people to the outskirts of Caynabo, where are you in 2012? :D

Liibaan   

Somalia;823505 wrote:
Warlord kulahaa, do you still deny he's a war hero, it's Warlord Abdullahi Yusuf and Warlord Faroole

A warlord cannot be a war hero, bringing Ethiopian troops is not wax lagu faano.

Somalia;823505 wrote:
same man took your people to the outskirts of Caynabo, where are you in 2012?

Stop the lies, the warlord never done anything for Khaatumo People.

Somalia   

No wonder you keep failing, with your kind of logic I am surprised you still make it out alive.

I don't want to go into the whole Ethiopian thing since they are in the country now and history has proven him right once again, but yes he was a war hero in 1964 and in 1977, decorated both times, once my Aden Adde and Abdullahi Issa.

However, I want to go back to the bit you say he didn't do anything. If you knew anything you'd know that he did indeed fight for SSC, I think Khaliif Galaydh got into your head.

Abdullahi Yussuf's forces are at the outskirts of Caynabo, while the Somaliland forces that were formerly stationed in Lascanod are now in Caynabo!

Somaliland Times

So my question is to you today, in 2012, where are you Liibaan, where are your people in the 21st century and what is the way forward?