Sign in to follow this  
StarGazer

Last Breath

MD   

Subhanalaah! thanks this is a good reminder, The more we remind each other about death the harder we work towards it..

who knows tomm could be ur day, they cry ....not knowing i cry more

Xafsa   

TAmina abaayo macaan....thank you so much for that reminder. Subaxaan alaah.....Its really sad that even though we have been shown so many signs we still live like we will be in this world forever.

Salaam

JIDAAWY   

Tamina.. This flash presentaion has almost brought me to tears. we all know we are due for death at any given moment. yet, are neglectful enough to dwell in our sinful worldly lives.

thank you so much for sharing it with us sister..

Adna   

salaama calykum

maa sha'alaah sis this was really emotional marka macaanto i saw this flash once before walahi it really remind me, maa sha'alaah walaahi sis allaah will reward you for this reminder you shared with us,,, peace out

much love to ya'll

I love listening to this...I listen to it 10 times a day & I made every soul listen to it & they scared...Why? Its speaken the truth.

You're most welcome guys. When I saw that body being put to the grave, it just gave me chills.

I went to a Halaqa this past saturday and the brother was talking about rememberance of Allah: death. He related this hadith of how a Sahaba/man ? came to Aisha (RAA) and asked: "how can I make my heart softer?" She replied: "by thinking about death" It's a muslim's reality check that this world does not belong to us.

Adna   

salaama calayku

i hfound this flash i hope you guys will like it,, :cool: http://www.moustafa.net/mawt.htm, some ppl wouldn't be able to read cuz it's arabic but sorry i dind't see any other language, i'm very sorry fo those of u can't read arabic.... peace out

Raxmah   

Asalamu alaikum

Tamina that was such a beautiful flash presantation. It made me cry just thinking how our time could be anytime,and yet this ummah is dwelling in this world without realizing our time has come. Thx 4 the reminder, may allah reward u for it.