Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Raas caseer state President calls faroole the biggest obstacle to peace in raascaseer+VIDEO

kingofkings;821739 wrote:
xx why are you ignoring the "toothless afweyne" crimes against the good people of SL:confused:

What are you on about President Siilaanyo is the hero of the nation.

don't play dumb. you and i know the past and current crimes the "toothless afweyne" has engaged in SL:confused: now, the question is why you and the rest of the so call SL crew on SOL remain quite as your 'hero' endangers the hard work of the people of SL:confused:

kingofkings;821764 wrote:
don't play dumb. you and i know the past and current crimes the "toothless afweyne" has engaged in SL:confused: now, the question is why you and the rest of the so call SL crew on SOL remain quite as your 'hero' endangers the hard work of the people of SL:confused:

What crimes ?

Carafaat   

Faroole is not the problem. I belief he is a good man who wants the best for the people. Just like Cade Muuse wanted. it's the system that they are risiding over that makes it hard to govern based on kinship in times of peace and satisfy people's expectation.

Carafaat;821808 wrote:
Faroole is not the problem. I belief he is a good man who wants the best for the people. Just like Cade Muuse wanted.

The system they ride has brought the most peace, unity, development to these regions in a Century. This is what makes you and others afraid. The secessionist are always looking for division, however note no major conflict is now afoot in Puntland. The State is peaceful, stable and moving forward...:D

Carafaat   

General Duke;821809 wrote:
The system they ride has brought the most peace, unity, development to these regions in a Century. This is what makes you and others afraid. The secessionist are always looking for division, however note no major conflict is now afoot in Puntland. The
State is peaceful, stable and moving forward
:D

Duke, I agree that the state is the most peacefull it ever has been. And yet clans in general tend to be most divided in times of peace and most united in times conflict. Today is the most peacefull and yet Puntland doesnt control Khatumo, Western Puntland, Ras Caseyr, Makhir. If this isnt proof to you that something has to change in system of governance, then I dont know what might. Maybe you want to wait and see till northern Mudug rebels against Faroole as well and manages her ow affairs and Puntlands governance is limited to Garowe? Belief me the next strong man after Faroole cant do much about it, like you hope. Unless he changes the structure of the admin!

adeer kala saar qabiil iyo maamul. maamul dowladeed waligii qabiil kuma dhisnaan karo, sida basasha ayaa hadii kale loo dhiliya.