Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Caption this sawir

Taleexi   

Ciyaalkan yaryari waa mahadsan yihiin saa sida laysu fiiriyo baanba ka bartay ... markaan gabadh is hor taago meel khalad ah baan ka fiirin jirey.

nuune   

*Blessed;821075 wrote:
Ya know!! I was beginning to think in aduunka kaleba shukaasiga lix jir ayay ku bilaabeen?

Nuune,

So, did the picture come from the parents FB accounts? I wonder how they feel about the circulation and peoples' commentary.

Apparently, it is from gabadha reerka ugu weyn, she has 4,900 friends on Facebook.

Somalia   

nuune;821098 wrote:
Apparently, it is from gabadha reerka ugu weyn, she has 4,900 friends on Facebook.

Hahahahaha :D

Malika   

Somalia;821077 wrote:
Look at these jihadis, it's harmless fun.

And since the picture links to FB, while NOT private, it doesn't do any damage.

^ It has nothing to do with Jihadis or Islam - Your nausiating naitivity is sad - where else do you think compromising photos of children are posted or circulated? Kulaha doesnt do any damage - do you know of how many childrens image are manipulated so some grown *** men can find pleasure from? I am disappointed with Soler's taking this sort of issue so lightly.

MMA you didnt only share you made a strange thread - I dont know if you understand the extent that people go to abuse children or get off on image of children in compromising adult posses or clothes or situations.

Abaayo intee nala aaday. Bisinka. Meel aanan ka fikireynin oo nagu soo dhicin ka hadleysaa. Acuudi bilaahi. Caruur yar yar Soomaaliyeed waaye. Sawirkana in la iska share gareeyo u soo giliye, same way Facebook reerahooda u soo giliyeen. Sawir la manipulate gareyn karo xataa ma arki aniga, and whoever goes that far was already too sick.

I hope this one inaadan si kale u arkin.

5730898606_2c46d40241_z.jpg

Caption this one, guys.

Somalia   

Girl is thinking: You lucky this white man with the camera is here otherwise I'd kick you out of here.

Monkey is thinking: Thank God this white man with the camera is here otherwise she'd kick me again.

Somalia   

Malika;821295 wrote:
^ It has nothing to do with Jihadis or Islam - Your nausiating naitivity is sad - where else do you think compromising photos of children are posted or circulated? Kulaha doesnt do any damage - do you know of how many childrens image are manipulated so some grown *** men can find pleasure from? I am disappointed with Soler's taking this sort of issue so lightly.

My God you are right! Men find clothed children looking each other in the eyes sexually arousing.

Malika   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;820898 wrote:
See indhaha iskugu fiirinayaan, iskugu haayaan igu daran. That alone so....

MMA, baal adiga uu firso the quote above ^ How is one to interpret that? You can dogde and accudubileysoo till end of time, I will call upon you anytime you post a picture or image of a child that is sexualised in any form.- taasi igu haale. - At least have the curtesy to accept that images of children that are manipulated or sexualised are wrong. You cant be that naive or ignorant...am not accusing you of anything so get over yourself - I am challenging you on habit of posting sexualised image of children which in my books is wrong and should be not be tolerated at any rate.

Malika   

Somalia - your excused. It seems your still wet behind the ears, aduunyo wax baa kamaa ogiid. Ignorance is bliss -stay blissful

Haye waa yahay, marwo. Hadda ka bacdi waxaadan soo ogaalanin lama soo gilinaayo, lagumana soo dhajinaayo meeshaan. Your approval is needed when it comes to any Soomaali kid oo sawiran haddii lasoo giliyo meeshaan, xataa kuwa hiddaha iyo dhaqanka wato since kuwaas ahaayeen sawirada aan soo gilin jiray.

Somalia   

Malika;821711 wrote:
Somalia - your excused. It seems your still wet behind the ears, aduunyo wax baa kamaa ogiid. Ignorance is bliss -stay blissful

Thank you. rose.gif