Sign in to follow this  
GaroweGal

A question and hilarious response!!!!.‏

Rich Men will not Marry Pretty Women. Why?

A reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan to a pretty girl seeking a rich husband

A young and pretty lady posted this on a popular forum:

Title: What should I do to marry a rich guy?

I'm going to be honest of what I'm going to say here.

I'm 25 this year. I'm very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above.

You might say that I'm greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York.

My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married?

I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?

Among those I've dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit.

If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden(?), $250k annual income is not enough.

I'm here humbly to ask a few questions:

1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)

2) Which age group should I target?

3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I've met a few girls who don't have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.

4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)

Ms. Pretty

A philosophical reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan:

Dear Ms. Pretty,

I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor.

My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I'm not wasting time here.

From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.

Put the details aside, what you're trying to do is an exchange of "beauty" and "money" : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.

However, there's a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can't be prettier year after year.

Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It's not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.

By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a "trading position".

If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term - same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or "leased".

Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income.This has better chance than finding a rich fool.

Hope this reply helps.

If you are interested in "leasing" services, do contact me.

signed,

J.P. Morgan CEO

GaroweGal;820827 wrote:

If you are interested in "leasing" services, do contact me.

signed,

J.P. Morgan CEO

this remains me of the time a girl in my after school program proposed her idea of making a nice living. she said, once the teacher asked her what will you do for a living and this is after she said she does not need to focus on school/homework; i will marry a basketball player. then the teacher explain the odds of her finding a rich basketball player and the odds of someone making it to the nba. suffices to say, she was not happy.

Wadani   

The rich guys response does not make sense. He doesn't explain y the rich fellas like himself marry average looking women, despite the fact that they too will depreciate at a rate comparable to beautiful women. So in the end, if one is forced to marry, it makes more economic sense to marry the beauties, who in old age will still look better than their average counterparts.

Aaliyyah   

clearly the point is those average looking women bring something other than their looks on the table - credentials, money etc..

Wadani   

^ but who says beauty and those credentials u have mentioned r mutually exclusive. His arguement makes no sense. But anyway, it was meant to be a fun read, and that it was.

Aaliyyah   

He isnt saying pretty girls cant be educated and what not you are right looks and credentials dont have to be mutually exclusive. But, the girl in question only spoke of her beauty she didnt mention anything else she was like "im 25 and pretty" thats about it lol...He is basically saying if she is only bringing to the table her beauty then he is better off marrying an average looking girl who has more than beauty (ie educated etc) at least that girl's education waxbu ka faidaya..tan laakin quruxda markay ka tago maxay kale mesha ku haysa..hope that explains it.

salaam

Aaliyyah   

SpectaKooler;820873 wrote:
Standards change with age. lol

Not necessarily. More like standards change with wisdom. lol..

Aaliyyah;820875 wrote:
Not necessarily. More like standards change with wisdom. lol..

No seriously, and literally, lol With age things change and same do these preferences below:

(age 22)

1. Handsome

2. Charming

3. Financially successful

4. A caring listener

5. Witty

6. In good shape

7. Dresses with style

8. Appreciates finer things

9. Full of thoughtful surprises

10. An imaginative, romantic lover

======================================

What Women Want in a Man, Revised List (age 32)

1. Nice looking (prefer hair on his head)

2. Opens car doors, holds chairs

3. Has enough money for a nice dinner

4. Listens more than talks

5. Laughs at my jokes

6. Carries bags of groceries with ease

7. Owns at least one tie

8. Appreciates a good home-cooked meal

9. Remembers birthdays and anniversaries

10. Seeks romance at least once a week

What Women Want in a Man, Revised List (age 42)

1. Not too ugly (bald head OK)

2. Doesn't drive off until I'm in the car

3. Works steady - splurges on dinner out occasionally

4. Nods head when I'm talking

5. Usually remembers punch lines of jokes

6. Is in good enough shape to rearrange the furniture

7. Wears a shirt that covers his stomach

8. Knows not to buy champagne with screw-top lids

9. Remembers to put the toilet seat down

10. Shaves most weekends

What Women Want in a Man, Revised List (age 52)

1. Keeps hair in nose and ears trimmed

2. Doesn't belch or scratch in public

3. Doesn't borrow money too often

4. Doesn't nod off to sleep when I'm venting

5. Doesn't re-tell the same joke too many times

6. Is in good enough shape to get off couch on weekends

7. Usually wears matching socks and fresh underwear

8. Appreciates a good TV dinner

9. Remembers your name on occasion

10. Shaves some weekends

What Women Want in a Man, Revised List (age 62)

1. Doesn't scare small children

2. Remembers where bathroom is

3. Doesn't require much money for upkeep

4. Only snores lightly when asleep

5. Remembers why he's laughing

6. Is in good enough shape to stand up by himself

7. Usually wears some clothes

8. Likes soft foods

9. Remembers where he left his teeth

10. Remembers that it's the weekend

What Women Want in a Man, Revised List (age 72)

1. Breathing

2. Doesn't miss the toilet.

Aaliyyah   

loooool no i agree that for the most part with age you kinda go okey maybe i dont need all that..but you still get to see some people in their 30s expecting so muchh so it has a lot to do with wisdom than age. I don't think its just age...sometimes you just learn that certain things are not as important as you thought they were when you were younger. I am 24 and I have always dreamed about marrying a rich guy for instance and then now I wonder where I GOT such notion..like he has to make a decent living no doubt but i dont know this whole rich thing? ma aqaan cida nugu qururuxisa nin lacag leh keensada. People have to focus on the person's personality more thats more lasting.

and i love your list..i was dying reading it LOOOL..like age 32 one of the list was "|has enough money for dinner"?? walahi thats heart breaking..in 8 years ama be like that..hada mesha iskaga kaca and get one that has a career..casho beela :)

with that im off to bed. Night.

salaam

25yrs old is not pretty any more in america....i dont date any american women over 20yrs! i am dating now a 19yrs old lady...shes really pretty!! lool. believe me shes pretty. everything is tight! lol...woow. Shes working next office to me..when i look at her...she just smiles.. kol. She already gave me her phone #. I just need to sync an off day with her. Shes black...but i havent seen like her for a long time. Shes got the most prettiest bod ever!! lol. I called her yesterday, told her to get some launch for us & bring to me...since i cant get away from my work. She did, came & dropped my lunch at my desk... U should have seen how surprised my co-workers were!! even the ladies were hi-5ing me!! lol. My boss told me that i was a kamikaze.

In america a 25yr old lady is like a car with 100k miles on it....its like buying a used car. But my next upcoming date is 27yrs old african lady...shes tight 2 since she got less miles. thats what i like about african ladies. They dont fool around 2 much.