Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somali Father Beats 10year Stepson to death

Narniah   

I just read about how little Abdi fatah mohamud called 9-11 several times, before he was murdered. He even asked to be removed from the household out of fear for his life.

No one came for him.

There's so many things that are in the investigation that will shock you to death. This boy was being beaten by this savage for a long time, and his so called mother didn't know.

How can she not have known? She must've pardoned him a few times for it to have gotten this bad.

Walahi this right here makes you lose all faith in humanity.

Oz   

Sad indeed Allaha u naxaristo. Alhamdulilah that generation that use to beat up there kids are slowly varnishing. Hopefully with ALLAH's will this will change in the coming generation. trully sad.

Oz;890206 wrote:
Sad indeed Allaha u naxaristo. Alhamdulilah that generation that use to beat up there kids are slowly varnishing. Hopefully with ALLAH's will this will change in the coming generation. trully sad.

I don't think Somali parents are overly rough with their childre. There's a big difference between a spanking and a beating. This wasn't even a beating, it was torture.

Marksman   

Somalis in general don't know what is allowed in the country they are living when it comes to disciplining children.

For instance here in the Netherlands we now have a problem of Somali children being placed out of their homes, because of abuse by their parent(s). Whether neglect, emotional or physical abuse. And a huge problem is that not enough Somalis volunteer to be foster parents, which means that some Somali children will be brought up with Dutch atheist/Christian foster parents.

I've even heard of foster parents bringing a Somali child to church and disregarding his Muslim upbringing.

Somalis need to get their act together. Stop seeing everything as a taboo and burying it as if it doesn't exist.

The Zack   

Nin Yaaban put him in your thread. Oh wait..your thread is for the "wanted", you have no thread for the "captured" or convicted felons.

Umm, actually he is posted in there Zack (page 6, #131). Too bad the pic links i used at the time didn't work. Anyways, the Qashin was convicted, and has the next 25yrs to think about 'wuxuu suubiyay'. :)