Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Swedish FGM cake

AYOUB   

Sweden's minister of culture has come under fire for cutting a cake in the shape of a naked black woman in a series of events some deemed a "racist spectacle," Sweden's English-language website The Local reported.

While attending an art installation in Stockholm on Sunday, Lena Adelsohn Liljeroth began cutting the cake as directed, symbolically starting at the clitoris. The cake, intended to highlight the issue of female genital mutilation, was part of the installation, according to the report.

"In our view, this simply adds to the mockery of racism in Sweden," Kitimbwa Sabuni, spokesperson for the National Afro-Swedish Association told The Local.

"This was a racist spectacle."

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/17/11251375-swedish-minister-criticized-over-genital-mutilation-cake?lite

aigt...i know swedes have fgm phobia cuz any dude knows that when u go to bar and u see a swedish gal....u know where u gonna get your shyte from!! them ladies are 7/11 open 24hrs... so fgm is like forbidden fruit to them.

This one thing i dont comprehend....the swedes are charging rape with Julian Assange!! Have u ever heard of swedish gal saying that she was raped... its not even in their vocabulary....I mean i can understand if he was like in Saudi Arabia, then was charged with rape etc., since women are kinda hard to find them there!! But in Sweden where all the gals just say...yaa yaa yaa! they dont know the word no!!

This rape charge was the most ridiculous thing ever came of Isviidan!!