Sign in to follow this  
AsadSL

Siilaanyo And His Dulmiye

Taleexi   

Wadani;820082 wrote:
Che its well known that they are the majority. They inhabit one of the largest uninterrupted landmasses of any Somali subclan, spanning east of Ceerigaabo all the way to Wardheer.

Hadday qolo waliba tiraahdo meeshaas ilaa halkaas baanu deganahay ... tolow yaa minority ah?.... tani yaab xitaa ma'aha, waa amankaag.

Taleexi   

AYOUB;820120 wrote:
It's not as easy as that. The way he was treated was wrong and unnecessary. There are clannish folks out there who want revenge because they feel a gauntlet has been thrown by the likes of Muuse Biixi. Ilaahaay ha qaboojiyo cos it could easily take turn for the worse.

Ma haddaad ogaatay inay clannish tahay? :)

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;820103 wrote:
President silanyo was there he gave a speech so he was there. As for ina cabdulqadir he is not a bad guy problem was he had his own problems with his own party.He is a good man ina cabdulqadir talyane Problem was he was more mucaraad than faisal cali waraabe and when that happens dee markaas jamac shabeel baad is dilaysaan iyo xirsi. Any way lets hope he will be fine. Laakin madaxweyne silaanyo is a statesmen yaan la eedeyn. Waxad xagxagatan ina kaahin ina biixi jamac shabeel iyaga xisbiga ka masuul ah.

Waryaa Xaaji..... Duriyaddu hal cadow oo Khaatumo ah ha yeelato tafaraaruqa naga daaya ... saaxiib. See camaleeto.

Carafaat   

The man was one of the Kulmiye founders, he hoped for a position in the cabinet but didnt get one. Then he should change attitude and suck up with his friends or leave quitely. thats party politics.

Other then that, I have to say that my admiritation for President Siilanyo has grown tremendously. he knows diplomacy, he knows hard politics, he is a economist, he unite SSC folks and really knows how to deal with duriyada cause they are not the easiest.:D he is doing the right things for the people and sometimes that goes with a little pain. but that has always been the case with change of direction.

Taleexi;820190 wrote:
Waryaa Xaaji..... Duriyaddu hal cadow oo Khaatumo ah ha yeelato tafaraaruqa naga daaya ... saaxiib. See camaleeto.

waryaaa halkeed dadka u kala wada wax cadaw la yidhaha ma jirto hada xafadayda ilma khaatuumo ba ila jooga wabanu wada shaheyney:D

Carafaa Saaxib, I understand that the two ****'s that live in Burco are at each others throat, markaa the First **** iyadu xageebaa vote-keeda ubadanyahay.

On a serious note, this issue shouldn't be exaggerated, the man opposed and went against the establishment and he was rightly obliterated, which Siilaanyo has every right to do, he's the ultimate dong until his time runs out, markaa kadib others should run for office and if they win must dictate matters as they wish.

Faroole-ba marbaa laxabadeen jiray exile-na laga dhigay hadana he's the supreme leader, therefore the rule of law must be preserved. Siilaanyo meesha isagaa xukuma waa in laga danbeeya inta uu haysto, any trouble makers must beaten and imprisoned.

Waryaadhaheen you guys wont never understand Somaliland politics Qandalaawi the **** in hargeysa can swing both ways by the way Ina Abdulqadir labada *** eeh burco dega ba iska dhalay Booskisa na inadeerki ba lugu badalay you will hear odayaal meelaha ka jiq jiqleyaa laakin dee iyagu wa iska bored oo ciid la hadasha uun bay doonayaan. By the way this is not against the Government of Siilaanyo but the party of Kulmiye oo iyagu team ahayn oo ninkan meesha ka saaray taasina wa la arki jiray we have seen it with UCID and UDUB.

Carafaat   

Qandalawi;820207 wrote:
Carafaa Saaxib, I understand that the two ****'s that live in Burco are at each others throat, markaa the First **** iyadu xageebaa vote-keeda ubadanyahay.

war 3dii **** bahashu wee dhaaftay. iminka **** boqolaal xisbi ayee isku kala qeybiyeen. waa la kala yaacay niyoow. :D

Carafaat Somaliland is not just **** Xita Odayaal gadh cas cas ba degan hargeysa meesha haka dhigina uun **** ha marba dhinac u war wareega. Carafaat xisbiyadi wa so yaradeen hada wa 7 hada.

,Lool@Carafaat, now that's funny, **** waa sarifmeen miyaa? :D

Xaaji Xunjduf, markaa Siilaanyo waa la iska masabidanayaa ee Sheekadu waa ninka latuuray iyo Muse Bixi ayee udhaxaysaa miyaa :D

Muuse Biix iyo Siilaanyo miyaa isku **** ah?

Mayaa ninkan Ina Abdulqadir wa **** galbeedka burco waxay is dilleen shabeelka reer hargeysa gaar ahaan koonfurta hargeysa ninkaas oo ku magac dheer Jamac shabeel kiba ku yidhi meeshaan waad iskaga tagaysa ina Abdulqadir. Muse iyo Siilaanyo wa kala laba **** midna wa **** woqoyiga hargeysa siilaanyo na wa **** bariga burco. Marka Siilaanyo is sitting in the back sheekadan wuu iska fogeyey Qandalaawi siilaanyo is smart ku yaro gabaan oo ay ilmadeer yihin bu intu so kexeyey bu yidhi waxad tahay chief of cabinet halka fadhi cidi madaxtooyad so gasha adigu la xaal. Hada cid walba xirsi bay hadal haysa reer hargeysa oo dhan waxay leeyihin xirsi ba yidhi every one forgot about Siilaanyo. I wont be surprised if they tomorrow write in the SL news papers xirsi was behind the beatings of ina Abdulqadir.

Carafaat   

,Lool@Carafaat, now that's funny, **** waa sarifmeen miyaa?

Qandalawi, wexe noqotay stockmarket camal. maalin kasta wee is badashaa. its quite annoying, you can not even have proper fadhikudirir anymore. thats why I changed playing my fadhikudirir hobby to Puntland field. :D

Carafaat got confused marka lugu yidhi are u rays supporter or wadani supporters or ucid supporter or xaqsoor supporter or Jamhuuriya supporter wa lugu dawakha xiliyada qaar alliances change last minute.

^You confusing me waryaa, one time you are saying Siilanyo and the government has nothing to do with this but the Kulmiye party and again you say its his right hand man in the Madaxtooyada that calls all the shots so Siilaanyo is to blame indirectly then.

Also, you confuse me even more when you talk to me in codes Besha Galbedka that place or Koonfurta that city, I don't get any get of that and I'm an empty bucket and an absolute beginner when it comes to the secessionist clan politics, in that case you need to give an absolute crash course.

Carafaat, may be annoying and boring for you, but for the first time I feel the secessionist clan politics has got interesting, waar I'm even showing interest and eager to understand whereas before it was boring and the usual, waa de qaran baa nahay dee, weey duushey dee, that really boring.

Carafaat   

Qandalawi;820229 wrote:
^You confusing me waryaa, one time you are saying Siilanyo and the government has nothing to do with this but the Kulmiye party and again you say its his right hand man in the Madaxtooyada that calls all the shots so Siilaanyo is to blame indirectly then.

Also, you confuse me even more when you talk to me in codes Besha Galbedka that place or Koonfurta that city, I don't get any get of that and I'm an empty bucket and an absolute beginner when it comes to the secessionist clan politics, in that case you need to give an absolute crash course.

Carafaat, may be annoying and boring for you, but for the first time I feel the secessionist clan politics has got interesting, waar I'm even showing interest and eager to understand whereas before it was boring and the usual, waa de qaran baa nahay dee, weey duushey dee, that really boring.

Qandalawi, succes understanding it cause I couldnt.Sxb, are you thinking of opening a political party in Puntland.