Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Gaagab supports Puntland Constitution?!

Mario B   

I never understood why you cheered PL, I always knew they were stealth secessionists! This is chicken coming home to roost.

The beshe Mogadishu/jowhar and Hobyo must show leadership, courage and balls....if not, whatever territory is left in the middle will be taken over by Ethiopia.

UZTAAD   

it tells us he got some little bribe from faroole to sell his vote, how else he can accept when he was strongly opposing it just before few days .

UZTAAD;819421 wrote:
it tells us he got some little bribe from faroole to sell his vote, how else he can accept when he was strongly opposing it just before few days .

:)

Mario B;819423 wrote:
I agree with you Uztaad, King and that old man are both on the take.
:(

i would be a fool not to take a bribe especially one that comes with other benefits. however, in all seriousness, Mujaahid Mudane Madaxweyne Faroole does not have to pay me a cent to support PL interest, rather it would be me giving back to the PL state.

Gaagaab is a civilian, he might be against it or support it and may voice his opinion but that's not important, what matters is whether its passed or not.

General Duke;819571 wrote:
Gagaab is a Puntland Citizen and as such can say and do what ever he wants, so long as he does not break the law.

hahhahahahaah....