Sign in to follow this  
Rahima

Coping with Arguments Discord among Muslims on the Net

Nur   

Ukhtii Al Muslima

Politics is translated as Siyaasa in the Arabic Language, it means running the affairs of people according to a set of agreed upon guiding principles.

For Muslims, the guidin principles for running their affairs is the revelation, not human wishes and desires alone. Running the affairs of people as an institution is not tackled as a Fiqh issue by Muslim scholars today. For example, how many books have you heard written on this topic by Islamic scholars, and in contrast, how many books are written on other topics? our problems emanate from our failure to address these issues from the point of our rich heritage which we have ignored to classify as a body of knowledge to govern the lives, wealth and the managment of Muslim's lives at these difficult times.

you ask what do I mean when I write:

Some of these scholars, while trying to solve such plight the Muslims face have succumbed to pressures to the point of compromising on rock solid Aqeedah principles after they have forgetten to account for fundmental basics of our faith, worse yet, some scholars have adopted outright ( Bidcah ) innovations as a solution to the Muslim plight which conflicts with the fiber of our faith .

I meant that as a contrast to the Salafi approach of caution, some neo Muslim thinkers have made a sizable mistake while trying to find solutions to Muslim problems of politics and government, Against the clear directives of the Sharia, they have participated secular legislative organizations for the sake of bettering the conditions Muslims live in while paying a heavy price of agreeing that Tashreec ( The right to make laws) belongs to the people as the sovereigns of their destiny, which is the secular interpretation of government.

Wallahu Aclam

Nur

Our problems emanate from our failure to address these issues from the point of our rich heritage which we have ignored to classify as a body of knowledge to govern the lives, wealth and the managment of Muslim's lives at these difficult times.

The best way to change the evil is for Muslims to repent to their Lord, correct their beliefs, and nurture themselves and their families according to the correct Islam, as Allaah says

" Verily, Allaah does not change :people's condition unless they change what is in themselves." (Soorah ar-Ra'd 13:11).

And the way to salvation is not, as some people imagine, to rise up with arms against the rulers. . In addition to being among the contemporary innovations, such actions disregard the texts of Islam, among which is the command to change ourselves. Furthermore, it is imperative to establish the foundation upon which the building will stand:

" Verily, Allaah will Most certainly support him who supports His cause; verily, Allaah is Most Powerful and Almighty." (surah al-Hajj 22:40). This is the methodical and orderly approach, and the correct practice based upon the Qur'aan and Sunnah.

I meant that as a contrast to the Salafi approach of caution, some neo Muslim thinkers have made a sizable mistake while trying to find solutions to Muslim problems of politics and government, Against the clear directives of the Sharia, they have participated secular legislative organizations for the sake of bettering the conditions Muslims live in while paying a heavy price of agreeing that Tashreec ( The right to make laws) belongs to the people as the sovereigns of their destiny, which is the secular interpretation of government.

Brother who ever these neo Muslims are they are not following the revelation, but by any chance if you mean the salaf scholors then brother do have any evidence that they participate in secular legislatuve, and a that they agree with the right to make law belongs to the people.

Indeed this is erroneous; as we should constantly obey the law of our creator.

As With the rulers we should only obey them as long it does not interfere with our believes, overpowering the rulers especially when we do not have the ability will result in more mischief and calamity to the ummah.

Wassalaamu Alaykum

Nur   

Ukhti

Where in my statement:

Our problems emanate from our failure to address these issues from the point of our rich heritage which we have ignored to classify as a body of knowledge to govern the lives, wealth and the managment of Muslim's lives at these difficult times .

Where in the above Statement of mine do you read that i suggest an uprising against rulers?

Please be objective in your responses, I have no where in my posts ever suggested such thing, for you to say that is to confuse readers about my principles, and its not fair.

Nur