Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

Madaxweyne Sharif oo magacaabay guddiga wada-haddalka Somaliland

The fact that Puntland top ministers who hail from the regions the SNM are trying to attack says everything, I doubt the TFG interior Minster will even entertain such things. Gen Ilkajiir is no pushover and a deep unionist at heart. Again one is quite confident that NW Somalia and its people will be brought back to the union.

Carafaat   

General Duke;818629 wrote:
The TFG delegation will not recognize the secession enclaves independence. Just look at the men in the group.
:D

You saying its not based on 4.5? :D

Carafaat;818636 wrote:
You saying its not based on 4.5?

Even if it is. Reer SNM are .5 of the 4.5 formula. No this will be based on regions as shown by the individuals. Waqooye Galbeed & Toghdheer can not hold the people of NW Somalia hostage, thats history mate...:D

Saalax   

General Duke;818635 wrote:
Again one(General Duke) is quite confident that NW Somalia and its people will be brought back to the union.

Quoted for future reference.

Carafaat   

General Duke;818638 wrote:
Even if it is. Reer SNM are .5 of the 4.5 formula. No this will be based on regions as shown by the individuals. Waqooye Galbeed & Toghdheer can not hold the people of NW Somalia hostage, thats history mate...

So according to you TFG is negoitiating with one clan. You know there are 12 other clans in Somaliland who also want the same treatment. It will keep the TFG busy for years to come.

Carafaat;818647 wrote:
So according to you TFG is negoitiating with one clan. You know there are 12 other clans in Somaliland who also want the same treatment. It will keep the TFG busy for years to come.

The secessionist agenda is led by members of a single clan the SNM, who I believe themselves have a large unionist segment. However the other clans are unionist and thus not interested in breaking from Somalia..

General Duke;818635 wrote:
The fact that Puntland top ministers who hail from the regions the SNM are trying to attack says everything, I doubt the TFG interior Minster will even entertain such things. Gen Ilkajiir is no pushover and a deep unionist at heart. Again one is quite confident that NW Somalia and its people will be brought back to the union.

What if they use the Sanaag and Sool areas as bargaining chips, they'll draw the lines where SL supporters are and the "union" crowd...And can we say Goodbye to Somaliland at last? Can this be the last solution? Will you be happy about this? Its a win-win situation right?

Xaaji Xunjuf;818652 wrote:
Africa own

This is the disputed area and it will be solved inshallah

1i0pok.jpg

Again thanks for showing your true colors. No wonder you support Godane and Afghani..:D

AfricaOwn;818658 wrote:
Duke: is my proposal going into these negotiations okay to you?

I am a unionist, thus I don't entertain secession of any part of Somalia. However more autonomy and freedoms for every federal state is essential.

General Duke;818660 wrote:
I am a unionist, thus I don't entertain secession of any part of Somalia. However more autonomy and freedoms for every federal state is essential.

Then these negotiations are held just for the sake of negotiating. What's the point? You don't even want to come somewhere in between. You're a unionist you say, and they're secessionists...something has to give. I really, really, really think SL wont backtrack.