Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Somaliërs in Nederland

They are poor, lowly educated, :( but apparently a [physically] very healthy bunch :D The Dutch government does keep a very keen eye out over them. It has every kind of imaginable information on them. From their number to their locations, number of rooms in their houses, their health, income, education, age, number of first/second/third generation etc.

Somalis in Nederland are highly concentrated in Noord-Brabant, Noord-Holland and South-Holland.

Read the document here:

http://www.rijksoverheid.nl/documenten-en-publicaties/brochures/2011/06/16/somaliers-in-nederland.html

If they are anything like Bluelicious or the other fine members i see here from that country, than they are cool people. Prolly got way more class than the Qashin we have here in Minnesota.

Somalia;817669 wrote:
The qashin you have in Minnesota immigrates from Holland.
:D

Really. I always thought there were no Qashins in Europe. LoL or maybe they need to send us a better class of Qashin.

wyre   

Less Educated As you said, Aniga primary baan iskuul ku dhaafay kenya, laakiin used to help my cousins in high schools in Holland

When they visited us here in KSA

Juxa   

kir iyo kut dheh qumayada! the first generation tried hard to educate their children when they arrived in holland, thanks to them now many of the second generation are professionals and hard workers paying tax etc

Carafaat   

Juxa, that's true.many are well educated.

Wyre, the dutch education system is diffrent from Aglo- focused countries. Maybe those kids scpore bad in some subjects or they way of learning is diffrent.

Mac isii macaanoow i dheh. 058.gif

Reer Holland, the most 'ilbax' Soomaalida dibadaha degan. Xataa Reer Toronto ka yaabay Reer Holland 'ilbaxnimadooda.' I will leave how you guys define 'ilbax,' though.

Haddee Soomaalida Holland u soo qaxday since 1990 ilaa hadda Holland wada joogi lahaayeen instead of moving to Mareykanka, Kanada iyo Ingiriiska, Holland would've had a substantial Soomaali population today.