Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Madaxweyne Sheikh Shariif Dadka guryaha sharci darrada ku degan haka baxaan

LoL..that old khasab. Waxay ilatahay waa in dadkaas shelter loo diyaariyo before turfing them out. It doesn't help the city to make so many people homeless, given the thousands of displaced people that are already there.

Guri madhan ma deyn lahayd adigoo u baahan, Oba? Sidii marba dhinac loogu qaxayay, ayaa marba guri loo degayay. Dadka ka maqan waxma uma tarayo, kuwa u baahan ayuu wax u taraya. But I agree those houses need to return to their owners when requested, but something needs to be done to help those who don't have anywhere else to live.

^^ waligeey xataa wax aan ka fikiri lahaa maaha, guri islaameed xoog ku heeyso ciyaalkaadana xaaraan ku kori wax soconeeyso mahaoo maskaxda geli garto. Waxaana aaminsanahay ineysan uu geysan diif balse xaraantaasi ay iska rabaan

Oba,

Forcing the people out of booli qaran(already xaaraan) houses will make this govt to be pro-butuland, and less pro-mogadishu.

That means situation will escalate.

The best option is to forgive each other, the former owners of booli qaran houses should buy new houses and forget what happened during post- xaaraan days(oppressive regime).

Shariif Ahmed is all talk, I doubt he can walk the walk on this issue, its highly contentious matter and I don' the likes of Ahmed Diiriye will vacate other people's houses without a fight, an excuse or a way to prolong their illegally acquired settlements.

marka kumunaanka kun ee guryahooda ka qaxay Mogadishu 91dii baydhabo haka imaado,kismaayo haka imaado,hargeysa haka imaado,boosaaso haka imaado waxaa ii dhihi rabtaa miyaa gebigood guryo booli qaran ay ku noolaayen??

Qandalawi sxb inta badan dhismaha dowladda dadkii degenaa waa laga saaray, hadana guryaha private-ka ayaa la geli doona inshallah so dadko dhan ha la imaadaan documentskooda.

^That's excellent news bro, the President is serious and wants to bring back the trust of all Somalis should have in our capital and the old glory of the republic.

Saaxib, I thought this issue was important not only because of the innocent that have illegally lost their houses, but the barrier it has been for all Somalis to have confidence in Mogadishu once again.