Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The Advent of Parochial Nationalism - From General Aideed to Jihadist Maaddeey

Mooge   

Abtigiis knows the truth. the thugs lead by axmed diiriye are trying to destroy another functioning government and want to hold people of moqdishu hostage again. they don't want governance whatsover. everytime they see goverment making progress they play the clan card. Cabdiweli brought hope and life back to mogadishu. now they try to kill him because shariif wants to run for president and abdiweli is his only real competition. loool .

the thugs led by axmed diriye are spoiling the future of mogadishu people, their own people. qabiil ba shacabka lagu akhriya har iyo habeen. been iyo shekoyin qabyaalad si loga faidaysto.

shacabka wa lahaysteyaal.

And you are proud that stinking amxaar are in Beledweyne, Baidoa killing our people?

Look I hate terrorists, hate aweys more than I respected him in 2006.

Things have changed in Jan 2009 now amiir sh.sharif is president.

Ethiopia entered somalia because the terrorist cancer reached even Uganda.

In 2006 situation was different. People supported maxaakiim until Garowe society ruined it by calling in ethiopia labelling islamic courts as terrorists.

Somalia   

Peacedoon;815982 wrote:

In 2006 situation was different. People supported maxaakiim until Garowe society ruined it by calling in ethiopia labelling islamic courts as terrorists.

Now he tries to justify the entrance of Ethiopia while simultaneously opposing it. Clearly it shows you have clan agendas more than anything else.

peasant   

Peacedoon;815982 wrote:
And you are proud that stinking amxaar are in Beledweyne, Baidoa killing our people?

Look I hate terrorists, hate aweys more than I respected him in 2006.

Things have changed in Jan 2009 now amiir sh.sharif is president.

The terrorist you are loathing now, we knew back then that they were terrorist and they are still now a terrorists. They were also under the Umbrella of the ICU! Also the reason you believed in Aweys back in 2006 is because you were naive and he misled you to believe that he was fighting for the right cause but now after many years of death and distraction you have realized he was lying to you.

Situation was no different back in 2006 it is just you people woke up from a deep sleep at that time and the only thing you could chant was Xabashi xabashi and now all of a sudden you are begging for their help to root out alshabaab!

Chimera   

Che -Guevara;815983 wrote:
Tfg supporters at each other's throats:-)

These are young men fighting for their uncles on an internet forum. The sad part of it all is that none of these uncles actually give a damn about their little groupies or know about their existence lol.

Timur   

Chimera;816040 wrote:
These are young men fighting for their uncles on an internet forum. The sad part of it all is that none of these uncles actually give a damn about their little groupies or know about their existence lol.

...says the guy masquerading in a Portuguese soccer player's image...

Chimera   

Haha my words seem to have stung our little friend Timur, I dare you to find a single post where I put Ronaldo on a pedestal and worship him like you guys worship distant politicians.

Just return to your daily chearleading of some clan-uncle that does not know you exist okay? LOL

faarah22   

Seems some pple are fighting yesterday's clan wars in 2012. i think southerners have moved on folks, plz let's all close that chapter and hold hands so that al shabaab can be kicked out.

Somalia   

faarah22;816196 wrote:
Seems some pple are fighting yesterday's clan wars in 2012.
i think southerners have moved on folks
, plz let's all close that chapter and hold hands so that al shabaab can be kicked out.

smilielol5.gif