Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Any solution guys

wyre   

I don't know what is wrong with you guys, I fahma marka hore, bidaar ma lihi aniga it's just that markaan qubeysanaayo ayaan isku arkaa in timo iga daadanayaan, I just need inaan tinteyda save gareysto

If you don't have xal dee Qosolka iga yareeya tinta yeysan iga daadanine :D:D

I honestly didn't know men were this self-conscious, you guys are worse than women lol

Wyre-- Dude you are turning down everyone's suggestions left & right...

THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM US?!! WE AIN'T MIRACLE WORKERS LOL

*Deep Sigh*

I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but get your candhuuf game up, innovation is key here ;)

fw5f0w.jpg

BOB   

:D :D :D @ Candhuuf. I pity the poor girl that kisses his head.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Chimera   

Somalicentric;815988 wrote:
I honestly didn't know men were this self-conscious, you guys are worse than women lol

The feeling of losing hair to a man is equivalent to telling a woman she can NEVER EVER for the rest of her life carry a handbag or a purse lol. I would be devastated if I went bald, because it would completely change my looks.

It's 2012 people, save a bit of money and get a transplant:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdk-ywGyW1kHFDXMeTogR

brendanfraser_lg.jpg

matthew_mcconaughey_hair_transplant.gif

nuune   

^^ Adam, You are still young, and kicking, wait for one or 2 years, and I promise, one section of your hair will start to disappear slowly, you will not notice this until the other section also starts to slowly disappear as well, this is when you will try to visit your GP for comfort, or girlfriends to settle the kettle on fire.

In conclusion, you should embrace bidaarta, it is not a shame, it would not change your lifestyle, it will indeed enhance your looks and make you more rebel than before, women will compete you, engage you in endless affairs, try to win you even by using their high heels and their spacecrafts.

The way I see it, don't worry, if you have bidaar, she has bidaar too, it is even, she complains about your bidaar, compliment her bidaar, and she is all yours, it is the work of the devils fashioned in endless daacuurnimo.

Chimera   

No big bro, my hair is super important, its a defining feature. If I was living in the 1950s/60s, sure I would embrace the inevitable, if I unfortunately were to go bald, but in this day and age, with all the technology available, that's crazy. It's like a young man losing all of his teeth, and then being told he should accept it by changing his diet to oatmeal and soup only. What the hell? LOL, no he should go to a dentist and get it fixed.

The same logic dictates here.

Juxa   

I always say if there are bits you dont like about your body fix it, be it baruur or bidaar

Seriously your follicles can be cured just see private doctor and get the work done mar ay goori goor tahay

Otherwise be a man and suck it up. The last thing a woman will worry about is your hair