Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

Prime Minister visits the injured

Muqdisho(Pi) Rays wasaaraha Soomaaliya Mudae Cabdiwali Maxamed Cali gaas ayaa maanta booqdey Dadkii ku Dhawacmayqarixii Tiyaatarka ee la doonayey in lagu khaarajiyo Raysal wasaaraha iyo ku xigeenadiisa, Raysal wasaaruhu wuxuu booqdey Isbtaalada Madiina iyo Darul shifa oo lagu daweynayodhawacyada, Raysal wasaaraha booqashada waxaa ku wehliyay kuxigeenadiisa Gaashaandhiga iyo Ganacsiga Mudane Xuseen Carab Ciise iyo Mudane C/wahaab Ugaas Xuseen Ugaas Khaliif

Jacpher   

Someone perhaps Maaddeey forward this to Sheikh Hassan Daahir Aweys before he calls the pm murtad. Oops. He already did.

Abwaan   
IMG_2899.jpg

SubxaanAllaah...This guy is a friend of mine....Ilama qurxoona inaan magaciisa sheego. I know he works at the PM office but I didnt even know that he was injured.....there are other friends whose photos I saw at the earlier pictures and I am still trying to know whether they got injured too....The whole incident is shocking and even more shocking when someone you know for most of your life is involved....Ilaah ha caafiyo inta wax ku noqotay oo dhan....inta dhimatana Ilaah ha u naxariisto...Kuwa ka dambeeyey iyo kuwa taageerayna Ilaah haka jaaseeyo.

Mogadishu(Puntlandi)—A day after a huge suicide bomb blast in Mogadishu several people dead and at over dozens injured, Prime Minister Abdiwali Mohamed Ali Gaas, and his cabinet ministers visited two hospitals on Friday to meet some of the victims and express solidarity them.

The prime minister said he understood and shared the pain, anguish and anger of Mogadishu residents , particularly those whom their relatives either lost or injured at National Theatre suicide bomb..

Prime minister and government officials interacted briefly with several victims and expressed condolences to the families of those who lost their near and dear ones in the blasts on Friday at Medina and Darul-Shifa Hospitals.

“I express my deepest condolences to the families of those who lost their dear ones and I pray for them, we will never give up, this is the final kick of dying horse of terrorists” Said Abdi Wali Mohamed Ali.

The prime minister assured that the government would do everything in its power to prevent such attacks in the future. He also assured the victims with severe injures would be taken outside for medical treatment.

“Those behind the terror incident at National Theatre must be brought to justice quickly and be subject to the rule of law that they have sought to subvert. I seek the cooperation of all citizens in this effort. We owe this to the grieving families,” he said.

Prime minister and other officials stayed with the patients for while to ask their situation, some of them showed sympathy over the prime minister if he was survived from the blast.

Abwaan   

Libaax-Sankataabte;815532 wrote:
IMG_2959.jpg

It looks like the patient got emotional seeing the PM standing by his bedside. I am glad the PM made the effort to visit the injured. This was needed.

It is Cabdi Xaaji Goobdoon .....The legend, veteran Somali journalist and agaasimihii hore ee Raadiyo Muqdisho...

peasant   

Dadkii ku dhaawacmay eebi ha caafiyo kuwa ku dhintayna ilaahay ha u naxariisto.

Kuwa iyaga soo maleegay eebe aduunka iyo akhaariba ha uga gudo.

Abwaan;815545 wrote:

SubxaanAllaah...This guy is a friend of mine ilama qurxoona inaan magaciisa sheego....I know he works at the PM office but I didnt even know that he was injured.....there are other friends whose photos I saw at the earlier pictures and I am still trying to know whether they got injured too....The whole incident is shocking and even more shocking when someone you know for most of your life is involved....Ilaah ha caafiyo inta wax ku noqotay oo dhan....inta dhimatana Ilaah ha u naxariisto...Kuwa ka dambeeyey iyo kuwa taageerayna Ilaah haka jaaseeyo.

Abwaan, Illaahay ha u fududeeyo saxiibkaa. This was a small hiccup in a long process of bringing stability to our country. Waa haraatidii cadaw sii dhimanaya oo laga adkaaday.

Cabdi Xaaji Goobdoon is indeed a legend. Ilaahay ha caafiyo si dhaqso badan. Inta dhimatayna Illaahay ha u naxariisto.

Insha Allah Kheyr bay ku dhaaman.