Sign in to follow this  
Recovering-Romantics

Another terrorist attack at Villa Somalia

This is what they do when Alshabaab they lose the real battle, its a sign of their weakness coming out. Nothing more than a stunt to signal that they are still in the game. The terror groups days are numbered.

I said it before and iam going to repeat:

the problems started when people from Ceelasha Biyaha and bay & bakool moved in the city after 6 august.

Terrorist owned websited Amiirnuur.com announced that "mujahidiin" were part of the 300.000 refugees back from ceelasha biyaha & bay bakool.

The government should deal atmost extreme against any suspect, shoot to kill must be applied.

Peacedoon;814292 wrote:
I said it before and iam going to repeat:

the problems started when people from Ceelasha Biyaha and bay & bakool moved in the city after 6 august.

Terrorist owned websited Amiirnuur.com announced that "mujahidiin" were part of the 300.000 refugees back from ceelasha biyaha & bay bakool.

The government should deal atmost extreme against any suspect, shoot to kill must be applied.

The last thing we need is to discriminate against the Somali people & enact laws that determine who can or can not enter Mogadishu.

Mario B   

Recovering-Romantics;814301 wrote:
The last thing we need is to discriminate against the Somali people & enact laws that determine who can or can not enter Mogadishu.

Well said, i think a total attack and take over of the Afgoye will solve this terror activities occuring in the capital city, you can't have a terror organisation with it's logistics and leadership ony 20m from the centre of Mogadishu and expect peace.

Recovering-Romantics;814299 wrote:
Its still incoming reports. You have to wait few hours or minutes for the media to report

R-R, wali wax news ah lagama hayo Qarax ka dhacay Madaxtooyada maanta.

Shinbir Majabe;814359 wrote:
R-R, wali wax news ah lagama hayo Qarax ka dhacay Madaxtooyada maanta.

Sorry for the confusion. Fortunately, this report has proven to be false. I was on the phone with Mogadishu when I made this thread & I was told that text messages ( SMS) were being spread alleging a second attack at Villa Somalia. I should have double checked.*

*Sincere apologies

Mario B   

Recovering-Romantics;814671 wrote:
Sorry for the confusion. Fortunately, this report has proven to be false. I was on the phone with Mogadishu when I made this thread & I was told that text messages ( SMS) were being spread alleging a second attack at Villa Somalia. I should have double checked.*

*Sincere apologies

Yeah, It's Al shaababist creating a fog war by dissemating false information.

Recovering-Romantics;814671 wrote:

*Sincere apologies

Accepted.. ;)