Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

I am A Unionist

Mario B   

*Blessed;813912 wrote:
what sort?

Ones that bring all Somalis from Ras Kamboni to Loya Ado in a perfect union.

Blessed i believe the EU model of union i dream about Somaliland Somalia Djibouti sharing one currency in the future the league of Somali countries O'gaden and the NFD region can join also when they gain independence.

Mario B   

Xaaji Xunjuf;813923 wrote:
Blessed i believe the EU model of union i dream about Somaliland Somalia Djibouti sharing one currency in the future the league of Somali countries O'gaden and the NFD region can join also when they gain independence.

The west will not allow ****** or NFD to gain independence, lets just fix the land that world recognises, which is from Ras Kamboni to Loya Ado and then deal with regional issues. As usual XX, is showing obscurantism by muddying the water with his "Phantom Republic".:D

I. AM. A. SOMALI. UNIONIST!

It in our strategic interest. Our future, security, economy, existance and relevance make it imperative we be united.

uchi   

Please kindly place the culture & language in the designated box at the door as you exist Somalia's borders~

Have a safe trip~

Mario B;813932 wrote:
The west will not allow ****** or NFD to gain independence, lets just fix the land that world recognises, which is from Ras Kamboni to Loya Ado and then deal with regional issues. As usual XX, is showing obscurantism by muddying the water with his "
Phantom Republic
".
:D

NFD and the O'gaden region are Somali territories i don't care what the world says they belong to Somalis