Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Aniga Iyo Ra'iisal Wasaraha Waa isla Ogeyn Warqadaas Wasiirkii Xilka Laga Qaaday-(Maqal)

Mario B   

Somalia;813885 wrote:
These SSC people are obsessed with the PM, he hasn't done anything to them, in fact he has ignored the whole thing which is the wisest thing to do, if they want to accuse him of ignoring the region then he's in league with the rest.

Sheikh Shariif was given a loaded question when he was asked if he supports Khaatumo.

PM AW, can't stay quite on a matter of national importance like KS, he was busy taking pictures with the Awdal President and busy promoting Jubbaland State in the London press conference when he was asked how inclusive were the Garawe conferences. He can't pick and choose which section of the Somali community he wants to represent.

Somalia   

He doesn't recognize ANYONE who aren't recognized by the TFG Charter. Excuse him for following the law.

So you want to take pictures with him? :D

Mario B   

Somalia;813892 wrote:
He doesn't recognize ANYONE who aren't recognized by the TFG Charter. Excuse him for following the law.

So you want to take pictures with him?
:D

That's why he'll never be the President, the buffoon will be leaving quietly as he arrived. :D

P.s And yeah, according to the TFG charter, Puntland is the only recognised federal state. :D

Somalia   

Cause Puntland has more than the 2 state required. You have a village called Taleex. Get your act together my nigga, for real yo. :D

And I would love to see you stop him from being President, the man has done a spectacular job, I like how you blame your own failures on him, liberate yourself my nigga.

Mario B   

Somalia;813894 wrote:
Cause Puntland has more than the 2 state required. You have a village called Taleex. Get your act together my nigga, for real yo.

And I would love to see you stop him from being President, the man has done a spectacular job, I like how you blame your own failures on him, liberate yourself my nigga.

What do you think we are doing? *doh*. All i'm saying is the Fatso from "PL" has no chance against Farmajo or Sh Shariff.

Somalia   

Farmaajo isn't going to win if he runs, which is why he's likely not to run this time but the next. He's planting seeds.

And seriously cuqdada, I mean free yourself first before you look elsewhere, even if he runs what are you going to say to stop him, "he doesn't recognize us", the charter doesn't recognize you.

Let Khaliif Galayr push you over a cliff. :D

Mario B   

Somalia;813898 wrote:
Farmaajo isn't going to win if he runs, which is why he's likely not to run this time but the next. He's planting seeds.

And seriously cuqdada, I mean free yourself first before you look elsewhere, even if he runs what are you going to say to stop him, "he doesn't recognize us", the charter doesn't recognize you.

Let Khaliif Galayr push you over a cliff.

We have been recognised, get your facts together and also our land are bigger than Galmudug. O

ur troops are at the gate of LA with an eager shaab ready to aid our endevour. The only way the mute PM A Weli is going to get the top job is by affirmative action, he lacks the political skills to pull it off in an open election. :D

Mario B   

Somalia;813905 wrote:
How the hell does affirmative action work in Somalia?

He just claims he is from "PL" and viola!! :cool:

Anyway, PL decides who the President is, isn't it? :D

Liibaan   

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ16p1Vf7uoRWeQj9nlX2d

MadaxWeyne Sheikh Shariif oo Xilkii Ka Qaaday Wasiirkii Diiday Aqoonsigii MamulGoboleedka Khaatumo State Of Somalia

AKHRI WAR SAXAAFADEED

Halkaan ka akhri

Madaxweynaha dowlada KMG Soomaaliya ayaa gabi ahaanba xilkii ka qaaday wasiirkii Beeraha Xanaanada xoolaha Dhirta iyo daaqa ahaana Raysal wasaare ku xigeen.

Warsaxaafadeed ka soo baxay xafiiska madaxweynaha ayaa waxaa lagu shaaciyay xil ka qaadistaan waxaana warkaasi uu u qornaa sida tan.

Warsaxaafadeed

Markuu arkay:- Qodobka 44aad,xubintiisa 3aad ee Axdiga kumeel gaarka ah.

Markuu arkay:- Qodobka 2aad sharci lam.14 ee 3di juun 1962kii iyo wax ka baddalkii ka danbeeyey ee Nidaamka Dowladda (Ordinamento del Governo).

Markuu tixgeliyey:- Soo jeedintii Ra’isulwasaaraha, Sumad XRW/412/03/2012 kuna taariikheysan 20ka Maarso 2012ka oo ku saabsan xil gudasho la’aanta Wasiirka Wasaaradda Beeraha,Xannaanada Xoolaha,Dhirta iyo Daaqa

Asagoo Aqoonsaday:- in ay waajib tahay in shaqada Qaran loo guto si hufnaan,Amaano iyo karti ku dheehanyihiin.

Wuxuu Soo Saarayaa Xeerkan:-

Qodobka 1aad

Waxaa xilkii Wasiirnimo ee uu hayey laga qaaday: Mudane Maxamed Maxamuud Xaaji Ibraahim oo ahaa Wasiirkii Wasaaradda Beeraha,Xannaanada Xoolaha,Dhirta iyo Daaqa.

Qodobka Labaad

Xeerkan wuxuu dhaqan galayaa isla marka uu saxiixo Madaxweynaha, waxaana lagu soo saarayaa faafinta Rasmiga ah ee Dowladda

wasiirka-beeraha.jpg

Liibaan   

Source: Waaheen.com ( Somalidiid/Somaliland Website)

http://waaheen.com/?p=33260

Labada Wasiirba Waxay Ka Soo Jeedaan Beesha Dhexe ee Somaliland/snm

MadaxWeynaha Soomaaliya Sheikh Shariif oo Xilkii Ka Qaaday Wasiirkiisii Beeraha ee Ka Horyimi Taageeradii Dowlada Federaalka Soomaaliya u Fidisay Khaatumo State, Iyo Wasiirkii Gaashaandhiga oo Ku Daba Jira

Muqdisho(Waaheen) Sh Shariif Sh Axmed ayaa xilkii ka qaaday wasiirkiisii Beeraha Xanaanada Xoolaha Dhirta iyo Daaqa Maxamed Maxamud X Ibraahim.

Sh Shariif Digreetadiisa Xilka qaadista ah ee uu xilka kaga qaaday wasiirku waxay u dhignayd:-

Markuu arkay:- Qodobka 44aad,xubintiisa 3aad ee Axdiga kumeel gaarka ah.

Markuu arkay:- Qodobka 2aad sharci lam.14 ee 3di juun 1962kii iyo wax ka baddalkii ka danbeeyey ee Nidaamka Dowladda (Ordinamento del Governo).

Markuu tixgeliyey:- Soo jeedintii Ra’isulwasaaraha, Sumad XRW/412/03/2012 kuna taariikheysan 20ka Maarso 2012ka oo ku saabsan xil gudasho la’aanta Wasiirka Wasaaradda Beeraha,Xannaanada Xoolaha,Dhirta iyo Daaqa

Isagoo Aqoonsaday:- in ay waajib tahay in shaqada Qaran loo guto si hufnaan,Amaano iyo karti ku dheehanyihiin.

Wuxuu Soo saarayaa Xeerkan:-

Qodobka 1aad

Waxaa xilkii Wasiirnimo ee uu hayey laga qaaday: Mudane Maxamed Maxamuud Xaaji Ibraahim oo ahaa Wasiirkii Wasaaradda Beeraha,Xannaanada Xoolaha,Dhirta iyo Daaqa.

Qodobka Labaad

Xeerkan wuxuu dhaqan galayaa isla marka uu saxiixo Madaxweynaha, waxaana lagu soo saarayaa faafinta Rasmiga ah ee Dawladda.

Digreetada Madaxweyne Shariif laguma sheegin danbiga uu galay Wasiirka Beeruhu ee uu ku mutaystay Xilka qaadistan, hase yeeshee sida ay wararku sheegayaan waxay ka dhalatay khilaafkii madaxda Somaliya ku dhex maray taageeradii uu sh Shariif taageeray Maleeshiyada Khaatumo taasoo ay ka soo horjeesteen labada Wasiir ee Beesha ***** ugaga jira Dawladiisa.

Xuseen Carab Ciise oo ah wasiirka Gaashaandhiga ayaa isna la filayaa in xilka laga qaado maadaama uu ka horyimi mawqifka Sh Shariif ee ah Somaliland in loo qaybiyo Beelo si ay fursad ugu helaab Maamulkoodu.

Si kasta ha ahaatee Eriga Xubnahan ayaa faaíido u soo kordhinaya Somaliland, waxaanay noqonaysaa “ninkii qayrkii loo xiirayoow Soo qoyso adiguna”

wasiir.jpg

Liibaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;813998 wrote:
Liibaan you do know the whole TFG circus is ending in august

Nothing will end, governments come and go and that's what democracy is all about, but our patriotism, loyalty, support and commitment for our country Somalia is forever. It doesn't matter who is President/PM (Aden Abdulle Osman, Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke, Mohamed Siyad Barre, Abduqasim Salad Hassan, Ali Khaliif Galeydh, Abdulahi Yusuf Amed, Gheedi, Nur Cade, Sheikh Shariif Shaikh Ahmed, Mohamed Farmaajo, C/Wali Gaas, etc).

xiimaaya   

Xaaji Xunjuf;813852 wrote:
Cabdi cawar is a faroole agent.

i couldnt agree more he has regional ambitions not national...

Maybe he was promised something by Faroole? or maybe he just clanist who rather see his enclave have every sway or say in Somalia.