Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Somalilanders say Riyaale head was only 23 inches which is why he lost to Siilaanyo's 32 inch head.

Mooge   

i am not making this up. loool.

somalilandpress.com - the bigger the head of the presidential candidate, the higher his success rate. A close study of pictures of all previous presidents and the current president of Somaliland voted into office confirmed that all possessed a higher than average head size. Earlier presidents Abdirahman Tur boasted a head diameter of 28.3 inches, with Mohamed Egal boasting a head diameter of 29.1 inches and the current Somaliland President Ahmed Silaanyo boasting a whopping head diameter of 31.2 inches. Dahir Riyale, with an average head diameter of 23 inches.

http://somalilandpress.com/recent-study-confirms-link-between-physical-features-of-somaliland-presidential-candidates-and-success-at-the-polls-27036

Somalia   

kingofkings;813206 wrote:
my head is 46 inches. guess that means, i'm in line to be the next SL president. finally, my abnormal head will be appreciated.
:D

:D