Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Faarax idiin baahan iska yar

MMA,

You took the literal meaning sxb, I think they are announcing their coming of age.....It's like nice way of saying "Y'll Faarax's, we are ready to get hitched, come on get us"....etc

I think the little one on left is proper wadaadad yar, she has been led stray by other two...........lol

They just hungry for love!! Faraaxs in Scandinavia r failures!! First Xalimoo that I ever met was introduced to me on that phone from Sweden. She came all the way to la to visit me.!! After she went back she got married to some moron from her tribe.

i play a joke on her on the Airport when picking up her though. I sat down and watch her. U can always tell a xaliimo for any other species!! lol. They look awesome..skinny waiste, nice skinny bod, awesome trunk...the whole enchilada..u feel me. Then i saw here...nice looking xalimoo!! lool... i waited till pple cleared out. Stood close by here for like 20 minutes just checking her out! lol. she was like so jittery! and i was laughing it all!! lol. Then finally, i go over to her and introduce myself!!

It was kol....seeing a xalimoo sweet.

Somalia   

rudy-Diiriye;812895 wrote:
They just hungry for love!! Faraaxs in Scandinavia r failures!! First Xalimoo that I ever met was introduced to me on that phone from Sweden. She came all the way to la to visit me.!! After she went back she got married to some moron from her tribe.

i play a joke on her on the Airport when picking up her though. I sat down and watch her. U can always tell a xaliimo for any other species!! lol. They look awesome..skinny waiste, nice skinny bod, awesome trunk...the whole enchilada..u feel me. Then i saw here...nice looking xalimoo!! lool... i waited till pple cleared out. Stood close by here for like 20 minutes just checking her out! lol. she was like so jittery! and i was laughing it all!! lol. Then finally, i go over to her and introduce myself!!

It was kol....seeing a xalimoo sweet.

You are straight out of a movie sxb. :D

Aaliyyah   

I seen this clip. I dont think they are insulting the somali men, but rather the way farahs have displayed themselves as of late..faraxa guriga caawin haa adaan kula hadlaya when they are saying that you can tell they are just saying fix up hadii kale nilima rabo. Take it as motivation haha..loved it.

salaam