Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Faroole thinks he's the president of Somalia

Saalax   

:D

The title of your topic should have been comic pirate Faroole thinks his the president of Somaliland. Because the president of Somalia does not have the authority to comment or get

get involved on who Siilaanyo chooses in his cabinet.

rudy-Diiriye;812341 wrote:
Faroole habeenki marko jiifsado, fartiiso jagaa...marka maxaa ka rabtaan! Leave him alone, hes having fun with his middle finger.

how is this person still allowed to be on SOL after all the ridiculous remakes he/she makes on each thread:confused: if i didn't know any better, i say either he/she is blackmailing the admin of SOL, or is involved in some sort of romantic relationship. either way, i call for a petition to ban the infamous troll commonly know here as Rudy. it's high time the SOL community send this Jabroni on her way out.

------------------------------sign the petition---------------------------------

kingofkings

xiimaaya   

kingofkings;812345 wrote:
how is this person still allowed to be on SOL after all the ridiculous remakes he/she makes on each thread:confused: if i didn't know any better, i say either he/she is blackmailing the admin of SOL, or is involved in some sort of romantic relationship. either way, i call for a petition to ban the infamous troll commonly know here as Rudy. it's high time the SOL community send

this Jabroni on her way out.

------------------------------sign the petition---------------------------------

kingofkings

Too much calacal saxib.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ what calacal:confused: i'm point out a troll that needs to be sent backing. you're another troll that needs to be kicked from this forum. having a gender neutral username is also against the rule of SOL. i call for your ban. :D