Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Hoyada Magaceed?

NGONGE   

If someone asked you this question, what would your reply be? (I leave the context and surroundings to your imagination). :D

In addition, if you decide to answer the question, would you actually say her name or would you give a discription such as inna Cumar Cadho, Xaaska Fouad Feedh, Dhaahir Dhirbaaxo walaashi, etc?

Bal let me try it: Err..Hoyada magaceed? :D

Carafaat   

Someone is trying to hack our emails. :D

It was back in 1999 and it was my first and last time I hacked an email. Through answering the secret question, I knew the mothers name, I got acces to my cousins email adres. I was a teenager and in love.

NGONGE   

^^ Nabiga hoydii magaceed? Nabi Ciisa na? Bal adigu maxaa kuu diiday inaad inuu sheegtid magaca hoyadaa? :D

^Ma akhiran joognaa - markaad na waydiinaysid su'aashas - the only person in akhira, in SOL is JB - let him answered.

As for me -I won't even tell you my father's name - wax kale iska daa. :D

NGONGE   

^^ War father's name is caadi. :D

By the way, in aakhiro, they will call you by your father names (according to the scholars). The story about being called by your mother's name has been rejected by most scholars.

(I knew nobody would share it. Not the men at least). :D :D

NGONGE;811551 wrote:
^^ War father's name is caadi.
:D

By the way, in aakhiro, they will call you by your father names (according to the scholars). The story about being called by your mother's name has been rejected by most scholars.

(I knew nobody would share it. Not the men at least).

Daliil?

(adigu iska below)

NGONGE   

عن أبي الدرداء قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "إنكم تدعون يوم القيامة بأسمائكم وبأسماء آبائكم فأحسنوا أسمائكم" (رواه أبو داود بإسناد حسن)، وقد ذكره ابن القيم في كتابه تحفة المودود بأحكام المولود محتجاً به. قال القرطبي في تصوير مشهد الحساب: "فتوهم نفسك يا أخي إذا تطايرت الكتب, ونصبت الموازين وقد نوديت باسمك على رؤوس الخلائق: أين فلان بن فلان؟ هلم إلى العرض على الله تعالى".

http://ar.islamway.com/fatwa/12308

You've got to translate the hadeeth yourself. :D

Edit:

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

"There is a weak Hadith that reads that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: Allah will call the people on the Day of Resurrection with their mothers' names to cover His slaves .

Sheikh al-Albani graded it as fabricated Hadith in his book "Silsilah al-Daeefah".

The truth is that people will be called by their fathers' names on the Day of Resurrection. Imam al-Bukhari entitled a chapter in His Sahih by this: 'calling people by their fathers' names', under this chapter he reported from Ibn Umar that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: For every betrayer, a flag will be raised on the Day of Resurrection, and it will be announced (publicly), this is the betrayer of so and so, the son of so and so .

In short, people will be called by their names and their fathers' names not by their mothers' names.

Allah knows best."

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=86110

Edit 2:

Sayid, I was the one who asked the question. I can't be the first to answer. Bal you start and when three or four others answer I too shall share my glorious mother's name with you all. :D

Aaliyyah   

this reminds me of one day when this random guy approached me and goes abaha waayo? it took me by surprise like he didnt even ask my name or anything straight to that question lol...and the next question was even worse..magaahiga halka ku yaal ma tagaa?..LOL

if a random person asks you hoyada waayo or abaha waayo? i see no reason to answer it.

salaam

Juxa   

nothing wrong with hooyadaa magaceed, waxla hubo hooyaa ka jirta:)

my mom's name is xadiya cumar