Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

How to grow a beard in 30 days!

wyre   

I thought you got a solution for growing Gar, Maxaa innagi ayaabad su'aal inoogu dhaqaaqdaye :D:D

Aniga xittaa dhibkaas ayaa i heysto whenever Uu garkeyga soo boxo it's like this

waayeel-orgi dhinacyada dhan malahan Xal ma haysaa??? :D:D

Aaliyyah   

Alpha lool althou i never like your sarcasm at all. You do have a point. I should settle sometime soon inshallah. lol@ second wife. There is no need. There are plenty of single men around.

Thanks Adam. LOL are you referring to Alpha.. Then, if he is 65 with no prospect i think he would rather be 25 and unmarried lool..

Aaliyyah;811693 wrote:
Alpha lool althou i never like your sarcasm at all. You do have a point. I should settle sometime soon inshallah. lol@ second wife. There is no need. There are plenty of single men around.

Thanks Adam. LOL are you referring to Alpha.. Then, if he is 65 with no prospect i think he would rather be 25 and unmarried lool..

only if you're jamac siyaad will i accept you as a second wife lol.

funnily enough aaliyah - i'm 25.5 and single for your information. PM me..

Peacedoon;811169 wrote:
Shit!

I have the same problem.

My beard never gets full.

I tried everything like rubbing my beard with lemon, olive oil and canjeelo.

Hahaha....that cracked me up!

Juxa   

Aaliyah of course we are on the same page. Lakin meeshan aan joogno you are at the mercy of sometimes qashin excuse ka dhiganaya length of your gar. Official line is we are seeking qof fit gareeya our environment yada yada yada

I don't mind well groomed person personally:)

Juxa;811706 wrote:
Aaliyah of course we are on the same page. Lakin meeshan aan joogno you are at the mercy of sometimes qashin excuse ka dhiganaya length of your gar. Official line is we are seeking qof fit gareeya our environment yada yada yada

I don't mind well groomed person personally:)

yes this is true. these days its has become a requirment for many people, no doubt alliyaah too, that the brother must be on his 'deen'. too often, i feel those who subscribe to such delusions are fooling themselves in a fake and unhappy marriages. a brother must work first then be on his deen. a mans sense of himself is derived from his livelihood. in the area i use to live in north london, many of the brothers were too busy with their religious talks, usually based around the divisions in islam rather than working for his family and being a role model to his kids. its a double-edged swords, and you know, with the the crisis of masculinity among some segments of the BME communities, particularly the Somalis and reverted ex-convicts brothers and the welfare system replacing the man's role in the traditional family settings. sisters need a more practical approach when dealing with the difficult issue of finding a mate. they must consider very important qualities like profession, family reputations and other relevant attributes like personality, looks and length of beards and of course his 'deen'.

a woman must never seek a mate in someone who she feels will help her practice her deen and so that they could together perfect the islamic kama sutra manuel - closer than a garment (which is a must read these days for newly wed couples) and wear matching his and hers Islamic clothing. islam is a way of life. its based on the customs and the values of the individuals and i feel sometimes women, particularly Somali woman, have a a simple understanding of it. if your religious values are in doubt, how can you expect a man to help you consolidate these values further. YOU CANNOT! a woman must first have a sense of self, in other words - she must be from a confident environs and must have a solid foundations before looking for what might seem like 'burdening assistance' from a brother not practising. the moral authority of the family comes from the man and not the woman. the man must be the one on his 'deen'. just like radical feminists, a sista whose too much on her 'deen', can have, what can of course seem like detrimental effects on the harmony of the marriage with her pressures of conformity and constant reminders of condescension, particularly those of not been on the 'deen'.

Aaliyyah   

Alpha Blondy;811702 wrote:
only if you're jamac siyaad will i accept you as a second wife lol.

funnily enough aaliyah - i'm 25.5 and single for your information. PM me..

sorry I am not JS (but why did you choose them? just wondering lol) and no thanks I pass. Waan ka waynaaday PM. It was fun receiving pms when I first joined SOL .What some people write it is quiet entertaining. But, now is like whatever...I prefer it disabled lol :)