Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Be careful what you write online....

A warning to all my Somalis. Be carefull for what you write online.

Particularly abour race issues or even political issues.You might just end up in jail. This goes out especially to those who live in the UK and as in Somalinet make strong statements about particular ethnic groups.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-17515992

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16187397

Here's his full rant. What bad luck...I've seen much worse rants than this on youtube but I don't feel the least bit sorry for this rat. Have fun in prison :D

trolls beware!!

hm yeah maybe it's a bit heavy handed...community service might have been more productive...but still not sorry for him! I hope this starts a trend and trolls learn to keep their hatred to themselves..

^I don't feel sorry for him either but I don't think community service would be fair either. You have right to be obnoxious, !diotic and even racist as long as your action don't directly and adversely harm anyone.

How can you say he's not harming anyone? Look people don't walk around in real life saying these things to each other (for the most part anyway :P)

I'm tired of ppl thinking they can't be held accountable for what they say on the net. It's a slippery slope we've been on for a long time when people begin to accept this hate as people's "right". It's also my right not to be attacked based on my race..

Che -Guevara;810814 wrote:
^I don't feel sorry for him either but I don't think community service would be fair either. You have right to be obnoxious, !diotic and even racist as long as your action don't directly and adversely harm anyone.

Ladies and gentlemen. Pay close attention because here we have a perfect example of the "coconut syndrome". A black person defending a white man's right to be "obnoxious, 1diotic and even racist" to his kind.

That's all folks.

5;812691 wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen. Pay close attention because here we have a perfect example of the "coconut syndrome". A black person defending a white man's right to be "obnoxious, 1diotic and even racist" to his kind.

That's all folks.

You have neatly packaged yourself and everyone else into black and white, ironically enough boxes setup for you by 'racist' and even 'id!otic' whites.

LANDER   

5;812691 wrote:

That's all folks.

I think Che may not be aware of how laws differ between the US and other western countries. In the US racists and xenophobes are free to express themselves regardless, where as other countries like Canada and probably the UK guarantee freedom of speech but with the caveat of hate speech laws. In Canada hate speech laws include provisions in the criminal code, in other words you can catch a charge for talking hate or doing anything race or religion oriented or even geared towards an identifiable group. Anne Coulter who used to be on fox talking all kinds of ignorance against muslims and spreading fear and hate in the US towards muslims was warned about those laws by the University of Ottawa admin when she came to talk there in case she tried that stuff over here. Hate speech laws may be controversial from a legal point of view, but I think its important to have them in a civilized society in my opinion, otherwise allowing people to spread hate degrades the entire society. As for this fool who's talking about a man who was fighting for his life in such a manner I have no pity for him I hope they apply those laws to the full extent applicable which I doubt will be very severe anyway. You know something is wrong with your morality when an entire country is making complaints about your comments to multiple police jurisdictions. UK has its own population of racists but even most of them wouldn't be so cowardly and foolish to take aim at a well liked athlete who happened to suffer a heart attack on the field and drew the sympathy of the entire country and beyond.