Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

These are the nomads i truly love in SOL !!!

Jaabir   

THE PROPHET (SAW) SAID:

"NO TWO MEN LOVE ONE ANOTHER , BUT THE BETTER OF THEM IS THE ONE WHOSE LOVE FOR HIS BROTHER IS GREATER" [AL-BUKHARI IN AL-ADAB AL-MUFRAD]

~The Prophet (SAW)also said:

" NO TWO PEOPLE WHO LOVE ONE ANOTHER FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH, OR FOR THE SAKE OF ISLAM, WILL LET THE FIRST MINOR OFFENCE OF EITHER OF THEM COME BETWEEN THEM" [bUKHARI]

based on the Hadiiths above I am hereby declaring my love for some of SOL nomads, this love is not for worldly gain. surly its for the sake of Allah's pleasure. Its a grand act for which much merit and many rewards have been promised as the Hadiiths above educated us.

I love these particular nomads because :-

• they are religious and pious

• they are very learned in diin

• they are always are busy in serving the cause of diin thru simple posts in SOL threads.

• They frequent SOL Islam thread

The nomads I truly love are;-

1) Khayr

2) Asraa

3) Modesty

4) Wardi

5) Hijabified Sista

6) Nur

7) Raxmah

8) Nafisa

9) Tamina

10) Muraad

11) Flaying-Still

12) Muslim Sis

13) Lucky

14) Silent Sistah

15) Muslimah

16) Batuulu

17) Shuju

18) Mizz-Unique

19) Buubto

20) Run away vergin

21) Lander

I am sure I am forgetting many.. so please don’t feel bad if you didn’t find your name in there.

THE PROPHET (SAW) SAID:

" IF A MAN LOVES HIS BROTHER, LET HIM TELL HIM THAT HE LOVES HIM" [Abu Dawud and al-Tirmidhi, who said it is a sahih hadith]

Having love for Allah's pious and good bondsmen and women is actually an outcome of one's love for Allah, so he/she earns the same rewards and merits as the latter; because of this love. Allah includes this lover in His beloved people… Please declare your love to those in SOL so Alaah may reward you and them with Janaah

lov.gif

Haashim   

"AXABBAKA LAAHU-LADII AXBABTANAA FIIHI" Thanks Bro. Darman for the telling us that and we also love you and all SOL members for the sake of ALLAH. particullarly those who you mentioned and many others.

OG Moti   

lool Derman ... I am sure you know one of those who will enjoy the shadow of Allah when there is no shadow but his, is 2 loved each other for the sake of Allah..

but most of your loved nomads are female!! smile.gif and you did forget me .. but i wont...

my list part one, those who i love for the sake of Allah

Part one

Juxa

Nuune

lucky

lovely me

og girl

jamaal

libaaax

muraad

derman

mizz unique

mizz lexus

runaway-virgin

Shtml_lady

barwaaqo

dawaco

shaqsi

flyin stil

silent sis

saxarla

bachelor

lakkad

left

manstate << miss spell ur name but u know i mean u

rudy

shaka zulu

African

mr mallinuim

buubto

hibo

batuulo

kheyr

muslim sis

big mom

sweet gal

prinsess

gediid

maskiin macruuf

clown

zaky99

buubto

miss abuser

lp girl

xafsa

nafisa

hijab girl

tamina

psycho sue

asaraa

raxmah

somali sis

muslimah

-------- add ur name

-------- add ur name

-------- add ur name

i love u all for the sake of Allah

wait for part 2 peace and love

Thats a very good idea and a very worthwhile post you have contributed Darman, thx for citing the hadith

I have to say the feeling is mutual saxiib. And the same goes out to the vast majority of the nomads ((i cannot list all of them))that frequent the site and help to create the uniqly warm, wlcming feeling that is derived from its membership

Mujahida   

Salamalaykum

Originally posted by : Darman

they are more religious and pious than the rest of the nomads,

AstaqfuruAllah. You have no right to make a such claim my brother. You don't know who is more pious and who is less pious. The fact is that you don't know none of these people you've mentioned personaly. So to make a such strong judgement according to "just" what you've read of them is not right.

I wouldn't have said that if you knew them personaly. Let me know if you do know them, than i'll be the wrong one InshaAllah.

There is nothing as visible to you as much as it is to ALLAH. Let Allah judge!!

FiamanaAllah

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

A-cuudu billah warya darman miyaad waalatey see alla kuu galey , qof fiican baad aheyd, do you know what you just said, without any iota of proof ,just look this is one of your quotes

• they are more religious and pious than the rest of the nomads

• they are always are busy in serving the cause of diin thru simple posts in SOL threads

do you really blv that, how on earth did you come up with that loosely conclusion, haven't you heard everything that glitter is not gold, plz rephrase some of your finding and i do agree with you that yes all these ppl that u named is or are what you saying, but what you can't say is the rest of the Nomads are not? strong condemnation. I don't buy that

c/salaam

darman: i see a contradiction here! remember the koran says that you should love all moslems. it even says, that if you dont respect your neighbor that you will go to hell!!!! you clearly said this

is in you post "I love these particular nomads because" that to me means that others are not worthy to you!

Well, i am sorry to that i disagree with you on this point! by way, if i may ask this. how long have been studying koran?

raula   

Salaamz, I believe Darman that u truely adore the nomads that u have listed..however, what I smell is a contradiction in you post. You might have met or not in person some of the nomads here in this forum.... but please do not exaggerate one's quiteness or upbeat-quickness to post a topic/reply, to come to a mere conclusion that can overule others persona and characteristics. I believe we are all human beings, created from Bani Adam, who have unique and different characteristics that make us beautiful. Plz, walaalo, DONT JUDGE FOR YOU ARE NOT THE CREATOR. U DONT KNOW SOME US, AND WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU DONT CATEGORIZE US TO THE GENERAL MASSES.

I DONT COME TO THIS FORUM TO RECEIVE HONORS AND AWARDS ABOUT HOW MANY POSTS ETC, BUT TO CONVERSATE WITH MY FELLOW NOMAD FRIENDS AND SUBMIT MY PIECE OF SUGGESTION-A PRIORITY THAT I HOLD UNTO MY FELLOW NOMADS WHO NEED MY HELP AND ADVICES.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The nomads I truly love are;-

1) Khayr

2) Asraa

3) Modesty

4) Wardi

5) Hijabified Sista

6) Nur

7) Raxmah

8) Nafisa

9) Tamina

10) Muraad

11) Flaying-Still

12) Muslim Sis

13) Lucky

14) Silent Sistah

15) Muslimah

16) Batuulu

17) Shuju

18) Mizz-Unique

19) Buubto

20) Run away vergin

21) Lander

I am sure I am forgetting many.. so please don’t feel bad if you didn’t find your name in there.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Com'on nomads lighten up. The brother is just expressing his gratitued towards us, i dont think we should jump on his back in such fashion.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by LATEAFHA:

Salamalaykum

Originally posted by : Darman

quote:

they are more religious and pious than the rest of the nomads,

AstaqfuruAllah. You have no right to make a such claim my brother. You don't know who is more pious and who is less pious. The fact is that you don't know none of these people you've mentioned personaly. So to make a such strong judgement according to "just" what you've read of them is not right.

I wouldn't have said that if you knew them personaly. Let me know if you do know them, than i'll be the wrong one InshaAllah.

There is nothing as visible to you as much as it is to ALLAH. Let Allah judge!!

FiamanaAllah
My beloved sis Latafah, you are defiantly right, there is no way I could know someone is not pious or a true muslim. that is something only allah would know. But rest assured I didn’t mean to demonize none of the nomads of SOL. I do thank you however for attracting my attention to that point. And I will correct that controversial statement of mine 

Raula

Sis let me refer you to this Aaaya:-

untitled3.jpg

O ye who believe ! avoid much suspicion; for suspicion in some cases is a sin. And spy not on one another, neither back-bite one another. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother ? Certainly, you would loath it. And fear ALLAH, surely, ALLAH is oft-Returning with compassion and is Merciful.

As you can see from the translation alaah his almighty commanded us to avoid suspicion for it can be a sin sometimes. I happened to be following these nomads replies and topics in islam and was quite pleased with their religious sense of reasoning. and based on this Hadiith..

THE PROPHET (SAW) SAID:

" IF A MAN LOVES HIS BROTHER, LET HIM TELL HIM THAT HE LOVES HIM" [Abu Dawud and al-Tirmidhi, who said it is a sahih hadith]

I decided to tell them how I feel so Alaah may reward us with Janaah. Was I wrong with that sis?

Rudy and Zakaryia

Please do not put words in my mouth, I didn’t look down at any of SOL nomads nor I ever intended to. I have simply mentioned a punch of nomads I love. And that don’t mean I hate those I didn’t mention!! Acuud bilaah. Guys please quit assuming..

first of all, i like to say that I feel great love for all nomads here! despite if we agree or disgree. secondly, i would like to encourage all nomads who like to contact or debate with me to never fear about anything and to ask me anything they want in a in professional manner.

personally, i consider myself a liberal moslem a down nomad for somalia.

Darman no hard feelings bro. i am not trying to put anything in your mouth!!na na! thats my least intension. we just have a discussion. anyway, i see your point after reading your last note:

"And that don’t mean I hate those I didn’t mention!! Acuud bilaah"

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Darman aad baad ugu mahadsantahey sida wacan aad isu xilqaantey, i hope next time you include evry 1 lol.

Rudy Liberal Muslim,noh there are none, all muslims are Conservatives, i have never seen any Liberal Muslim , but today i saw one , You Rudy. If you accept being a liberal Muslim then you will ignore most of the teaching of islam, which way is it Rudy? lol hey but i like the idea Liberal Muslim,

c/salam

zaky, lm means this: lm 10 commandments!

1- religion is between u and allah.

2- repect Allah and the Prophet (saw)

3- be part of the world community w/o losing your religion.

4- dont abuse the phrase inshallah! its abuse is humangus.

5- u r no better than any other moslem.

6- a good moslem must show and practice respect to all allah's creatures including non-moslems.

7- infidelity shouldnt cause one to lose his/her life after all we r humans and prone to human mistakes.

8- children under 10 should not be forced to wear hijab. remember koran says that children does not have caoowro.

9- killers should be killed.

10- must believe in the 5 pilliars of islam.