Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The day Anelka dated Somalina

Abtigiis   

Before his peers named him Anelka for his bucolic looks and resemblance to Nicholas Anelka, Ina-

Caraale was a foreign exchange dealer, which he still is! I saw him on Saturday, talking on the phone near the big mosque, and it was unmistakably clear Somalina, or her mind-double, was on the other end.

“sidaa ha odhan hadda. Aniga wax ii kaa dhaama majiro oo waad ogtahay” He said, grinning slyly and kicking an electric pole he reclined on with the heel of his right leg.

“Listen, waryaa. Adigoo kale aniga ilama sheekaysato. Waan xidhaya talafoonka” She must have said, judging by the way he cringed.

It must have happened to him before. She ended the call, I think; because, I saw him hymn a rather befitting song:

Ma jabo ha dhiman baa

Ma aakhiro u jiidaa

Ma jaan jaan ahoowbaa

Maxaa looga jeedaa?

He was singing for love, as if Somalina is one who answers such bodily calls. She is politics, and Anelka should have packaged his epislatory love in a lexis that she understands. The missive should have read.

“Hi Somalina. Guul! Guul! Somalia ha noolaato. Intaas kabacdi, waad la socotaa in roadmap’kii sidii jacalykii Hodan iyo Boodhari intaas soo socday la soo gabagabaynayo. The undercurrents of the Roadmap mirror my quest and longing for a final release from loneliness. Just imagine what it would like if the transitional arrangements of the yore give way to a real and permanent governance in Somalia? Wouldn’t it be fitting for any man or woman to return the good graces of God with an equally enchanting union of the body and soul?

Picture this: Sheikh Sharif is elected the first President of a non-transitional Somali Government. The flag is waving proud and high over your beloved Wardhiigleey, like the wedding gown you will wear if you answer my call. Just like the gun salutes and inspection of guard procession, imagine you walking by my side, inspecting the families and friends clapping and whistling in a new liberal Somalia; all as a solemn prelude to a late night of feverish batar and mock istun, where you will whirl like a wind, holding my hands. Isn’t it blissful?”

Ina-Caraale is making the same mistake I made the day I angred Somalina. Sad and repentant, I offered countless apologies, even composing poems to that effect. It would get no ear. Apparently, all I should have done was to send a non-expensive three Faataxo, which would have ended the matter. Speaking of cultural differences, I mean.

Abtigiis   

yaa Wardheer ah dee? :D ma saddex faataxaa laga yaqaan wardheer. Gabdhaha marka la maslaxayo waa loo gabyaa meeshaas. Somalina wada xaajood hoose ayaa noo socday ayaantan, laakiin macal shirbka gacal xaayoow way diiday inay raali gelin u qaadato. Waa barobalem..

Abtigiis   

Maaddeey;810386 wrote:
Maalmahaan pm-ka aad gabdhaha ka safi jirtay ma sidanaad ku bedeshay?

waxaan moodayey inaad masuuliyiinta TFG'da iyo ciida dani ka gasho uun laaluushka u kala qaadee, muqalasnimadaadu ileen waa heer jacayl, oo warqadaha gabdhaha loo dirana waad la socotaa? :D :D :D

BOB   

A&T Horta ninyahow waa laguu hinaasay oo dad badan oo aan aniga kow ka ahay ayaa SOL nacay markaanu bidhaantaada weynay, Xaajiyo Somalina iyaduna maalin kasta waa ikaa weydiin jirtay oo aad bay kaaga walwalaysay oo xitta sidaad u jeedo maalmahan lama arag marka ninyahow jiifka ka kac oo inanta raadi oo soo celi. :)

without you SOL waa cantarabaqash.

PS. Liverpool guys miss you as well at you know where. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ He's losing his touch these days and his maslaxaad is not coming off like it used to. War help your friend, aniga I can't do anything for him in this instance. :D

BOB   

He's only going through a dry spell like a certain Caroll and once he starts feeling it again (no pun intended) he'll be on top again...where he belongs. :)

Adigu you abandoned your mate and are too busy breaking up the young lovers these days, who knew you had that talent? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Never. Even though A&T saaxiib ma leh (as I keep on insisting), I'm forcing my friendship on him anyway. Nothing is being abandoned. But young Somalina has her own mind and I can't force her to forgive him dee. Plus, yarto waa qac, if she gets upset she'll throw the baby (me) with the bathwater (him). :D

Abtigiis   

Those of you who imply Ina-Caraale is me, what is wrong if I am him? :D Somalina waa gabadhaa yar ee super'ta ah markaa hadaan ku luqluqdo sow dib u noolaan maayo oo skin cusub iga soo bixi maayo? :D