Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

Jigjiga

Mario B   

burahadeer;810022 wrote:
^^^ mr nationalist i'm talking people like you:D

The only beef I have against "SL" is it's secessionist claim, other than that i'm cool with my reer abti. :)

palm trees make cities look exotic and cool, i don't know why Somali cities like Hargeysa, Bosaso and so don't plant them on their roads as the climate is perfect for them. Annaga intaan iska daba wareegeyno oon is cunayno wakaa feceen tagyay. waligiinba Ethiopia waa kan waa keer ku haya.

Abtigiis   

The problem here is people compare Ethiopian towns to those of Somalia like garowe,burco, beletweyne, etc in their mind and get surprised when they see towns that were growing in the last twenty years in Ethiopia. JIgjiga isn't that developed but has a better town plan than Hargeisa. Oday, do justice to dire dawa, xaafadii ashaawa safer we ghetto ayaad woo sawirtay. Dire is by far nicer still hadaad xaafadaha jezira ilaa gandaqore soo sawiri lahayd. Buildings have mushroomed in that part. But I have always liked Harar, was keep qaboow oo Dhir badan. Carafaat, ONLF jigjiga Kama dagaalanto we maxaad ku maagtay? Mise Laami la dhiso ayaa ka qiimo badan dad lalaynayo. Fadlan hadalka ha la Isugu tudho, ooo wax aan war loo Hayn yaan laga hadlin.

Carafaat   

Abtigiis, dagaal ayaa lagu jiraa more then 40 yars sano iyo magalada maxaa loo dhisi waayay, isma galiso. Blowing up Oil refineries and asking why there is no business investment in the region , isma galiso. War and Development dont go well hand in hand.

I am just pointing out that the two arguments dont go together. One should choose for either of the two arguments. If someone opposing the armed struggle asked that question, then it would be understandable.

NASSIR   

When people are deprived of their moral principles, they hastily exchange their priceless freedom with fleeting material stuff. The end result is a subjugated society clamoring for crumbs or crying out for comprehension for how they have come to accept a degraded status of their God given inalienable rights. But the longer we fight to elevate from that given status and instill in our children the price of our freedom, the closer we get to the ultimate goal of that dignity and power to make decisions that impact our lives and environment.

Nassir, its not about material, its about empowering the Somalis in that region by development. A starving population with ignorance and deseases can not fight back.

I'm fighting for freedom & keeping my people in bondage doesn't go together.I don't care what anyone says,fact is there is progress & development where there's no onlf,and if there was no onlf the whole region would have been much much better than what's now.This movement is very clannish based & has no hope whatso eva.Other somalis shunned & it's about time they realise the box they in. know i get lot negative responses for this but believe I actually care & see the plight of these people led by narrow minded few.

ElPunto;809984 wrote:
What about the Afar region? Is it developed like the above or is it like the Somali region?

Afar region is in an even more sorry situation than Jigjiga. It is also neglected.

Carafaat   

Nassir, I am not blinded by the material development. But if some choose to continue their liberation struggle through acquiring knowledge,education and development. Who am I to oppose them or tell them otherwise. I think the double strategy of some Somali's opposing the regime and some cooperating with the regime may have some positive effect lately. and I state this very carefull.

Oday, And how the Oromo regions and cities(except the capital)?